discipline / punishment

The_Duke

LE
1. It is a rare occurrence. I probably saw a similar number of discipline cases in 20+ years of reserve service as I did in 12 months regular. It does happen, but without the regularity.

2. The full range is there, but has limited use. You can ROP someone on a camp by putting them on duty during a stand down period. How you do it for someone 2 weekends from now is another matter. I put someone in a three month bender and then didn't see him for three months. Worth doing though as it creates the paper train to support dismissal if required.

Well, I did a tour or two as a PSI with a Landahn AR Mob.

We took the Bn to their annual camp - ran an NCO Cadre.

One fecker who had a job in the City refused to play after day 3 - Seemples says the RSM and motley RPs. Straight to a full on Military Nick in Glasgow i think? ( or wherever they send naughty soldiers who were training on the Isle of Man) He did his camp there - enjoying their hospitality.

His Civvy Boss was an ex TA Coy Comd or something so the bod in question had even more fun at work on his return.

One fecker who had a job in the City refused to play after day 3 - Seemples says the RSM and motley RPs. Straight to a full on Military Nick in Glasgow i think? ( or wherever they send naughty soldiers who were training on the Isle of Man) He did his camp there - enjoying their hospitality.

His Civvy Boss was an ex TA Coy Comd or something so the bod in question had even more fun at work on his return.
Excellent.

And how welcome he was made to feel by the caring, Regular Scotsmen... ^^

Wasn't that G*relochhead? I know one bloke was jailed there in these circumstances...

And how welcome he was made to feel by the caring, Regular Scotsmen... ^^

Wasn't that G*relochhead? I know one bloke was jailed there in these circumstances..
I hope he set them a nice thank you car it's in a beautiful area.

TA Office I know of did a naughty and got caught. He was Court Martialed. During a recess the president spoke to him 'off the record'; option 1) accept punishment and work through it, option 2) get thrown out. He accepted the punishment. At a lower level it was generally just be sufficiently obnoxious to them by giving them all the boring jobs so that they brought their kit in and left.
On a personal basis, rumour had it that the PSI SSM once suggested charging me after I did something mildly incompetent and incurred the MoD a small bill, but it was pointed out to him that I was due to go to camp shortly to do a shit job no one else in the squadron would cover and that charging me might just mean I'd decide not go to camp so the idea was dropped.

Crucifixion? one cross each, queue on the left...