Disciple Tactical Equipment ?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by sixty_three, May 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it any good and up to the job ?

Is it made in the UK ?

2. The fish and bread pack needs bigger wine and water bladders.

3. Got their blast belt. Works fine, there was a slight sound of popping forcing issue Molle through the loops but no complaints. Not sure what their pouches are like, and their yoke looks odd.

4. I don't know if its real muticam ( crye ) but seems o.k for entry level

5. It has the multicam tag.

6. Has it I'll shut up then.

7. I have their multicam 35 ltr daysack. Not bad, quite robust. A step up from the Munro methinks.

8. To get those labels you only need to submit a few mtrs of cordura for testing and then the lables are issued assuming the cordura is up the the correct standard .
    There is nothing stopping these companies, as far as I can see doing it with legit stuff just to get the lables .......Now IM NOT SAYING that this is what Deciple have done I Dont know ! but its worth concidering !
    Also I think its made in tha far east ,hence the price !

9. If you post some links I can compare it to whats on offer from other suppliers

10. just bought a disciple chest rig- seems well made and can fit a hefty amount of kit as the utility pouches have internal pockets to stash stuff in. My only criticism is that the admin panel is slightly too small to fit a note book in but is fine for cards etc and that the mag pouches do not have a secondary means of closure. Drop zone supplies have them for £90 and their tailoress could probably make any required modifications