Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discharged

Was hoping for some advice, long story short I was at ATC Pirbright and ended up coming home with a UFAS welfare. I’ve gotten in contact with the Recuitment but I’ve been told I’ve got to wait a year until I can reapply. Would I be able to apply for the reserves and then when my year is up try to move to the regulars or do I have to wait that year for the reserves as well. Thanks for any help

Was hoping for some advice, long story short I was at ATC Pirbright and ended up coming home with a UFAS welfare. I’ve gotten in contact with the Recuitment but I’ve been told I’ve got to wait a year until I can reapply. Would I be able to apply for the reserves and then when my year is up try to move to the regulars or do I have to wait that year for the reserves as well. Thanks for any help
I believe that will be for all forms of military service (and the RAF)

Jam12bix

Old-Salt
I believe that will be for all forms of military service (and the RAF)
you rejoin from a ufas ?

Latest Threads