Discharged from service

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by sargie, Jan 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey everyone in armyrumourland!

Has anyone got any funny stories on how to get yourself discharged from the army?! :lol:

2. The Sun running a piece on back door routes to buck the MOD systems then! :roll:

3. Could even be the Mirror :roll:

4. Is that Phill (aged 17) ?.

5. Might even be from 'Viz'.

6. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Fake a few photos and sell them to Piers Morgan???

7. Sun? Mirror? As if! I had a mate who tried to pretend he was going mad :roll: He well got sussed in the end though! :lol:

8. If you had a mate ...... !

Message ends!.

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

These 'fishers' are getting worse !

At least try to be believeable when you're after a story, or admit it straight up and you might get some responses.

Cnut

10. So, no stories then?! :lol:

11. Sargie

Top marks for detrmination, but complete failure. Candidate for commissioning!

MODS perhap we should lock this trail.

12. Not for you, you not very-convincing halfwit

Go back to taking grainy photos of C list celebs going topless in Ibiza.

13. Well a girl has to try!
    I honestly do not work for a newspaper or magazine, or am a journalist of any sort though!!!!
    Please send me a message if you want to tell me any stories!!!!!

14. J_D

J_D LE

hmmmmmmm lets think...............pretend to go cookoo.......smash everything up (this is under the pshyco doc care though as the MP's can't touch you!).......go AWOL a few times.........claim you have a sex and drink addiction.......set fire to something.

Bobs ya uncle your find a way out!

well the above is not advice, I knew some one who did that and they got discharged into the care of a civvy looney bin!

15. Yaaay a friend!!! :lol:
    Was thinking maybe a quicker way?! Can you still get kicked out of the army for being gay? Do you think if you told your commanding officer you were a gay sex addict that might do it?!!!