Discharged from service

chimera

LE
Fake a few photos and sell them to Piers Morgan???

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
These 'fishers' are getting worse !

At least try to be believeable when you're after a story, or admit it straight up and you might get some responses.

Cnut

Sargie

Top marks for detrmination, but complete failure. Candidate for commissioning!

MODS perhap we should lock this trail.

sargie said:
So, no stories then?! :lol:
Not for you, you not very-convincing halfwit

Go back to taking grainy photos of C list celebs going topless in Ibiza.

Well a girl has to try!
I honestly do not work for a newspaper or magazine, or am a journalist of any sort though!!!!
Please send me a message if you want to tell me any stories!!!!!

hmmmmmmm lets think...............pretend to go cookoo.......smash everything up (this is under the pshyco doc care though as the MP's can't touch you!).......go AWOL a few times.........claim you have a sex and drink addiction.......set fire to something.

Bobs ya uncle your find a way out!

well the above is not advice, I knew some one who did that and they got discharged into the care of a civvy looney bin!

Yaaay a friend!!! :lol:
Was thinking maybe a quicker way?! Can you still get kicked out of the army for being gay? Do you think if you told your commanding officer you were a gay sex addict that might do it?!!!

22 years would be a good option... but.... not really what i am looking for!!!
Thankyou for your input though!

See- no need to be afraid- no nasty journos here!!!!! :)

Steal the secret spaceship that they have got hidden under the cam nets at the back of 662's HAS.

Failing that, licking the CO's dogs bell end whilst on a regimental parade should do the trick.

Or stab a journalist in the throat with a spoon whilst wearing a ballet dress.

Hope this helps

SARGIE, you are a waste of space and time, get a proper job. In fact if you good enough why not ******* join and 'be the best' rather than digging around for shit.

Whilst i'm ranting need I remind:

This is why we don't:

Army Doctrine Publication Volume 5 - Soldiering

Quote:
Soldiers will be called upon to make personal sacrifices - including the ultimate sacrifice - in the service of the Nation. In putting the needs of the nation and the Army before their own, they forgo some of the rights enjoyed by those outside the Armed Forces. In return, British soldiers must always be able to expect fair treatment, to be valued and respected as individuals, and that they (and their families) will be sustained and rewarded by commensurate terms and conditions of service. In the same way, the unique nature of military land operations means that the Army differs from all other institutions, and must be sustained and provided for accordingly by the nation. This mutual obligation forms the Military Covenant between the nation, the Army and each individual soldier; an unbreakable common bond of identity, loyalty and responsibility which has sustained the Army and its soldiers throughout its history. It has perhaps its greatest manifestation in the annual commemoration of Armistice Day, when the nation keeps covenant with those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, giving their lives in action.

We all understand this - it is the glue that binds us all together, regardless of capbadge, rank, religion, gender, nationality, service, or any other divisive invention of man.
RANT OVER OUT

NOW **** OFF

walk into your o.c's office , climb on his desk , drop your trousers ,
bend over and spread your cheeks in his face and simply ask

"have i got any sleep in my eye?"

ring TCH , ask him what units for the chop next and put in a posting request.

Latest Threads