Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by soldat84, Nov 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi im a serving soldier in a infantry regiment and have been told i have epilesy after having numerous fits since may when i had a accident with a tank, i have also been told i have high blood pressure blood abnormalities i been told they can give me a admin discharge under medical grounds is that a good thing because to my knowlege admin discharge is under a agai 67 which ranges from drug taking ect which wouldnt look good on my records i need as much advice as possible my condition is very unstable and wondering would i benefit from a admin discharge many thanks for reading
  2. I think you need to talk to your Welfare Officer (Families Officer)and to the Army Welfare Service in your area. Get advice from them and make sure you understand the process fully. You will be entitled to full Resettlement too, make sure you get adviceon what activities will be helpful for you.
    Get all the advice you can before you make up your mind whether to accept admin discharge or medical discharge. Do not take the easiest route for the army, take the route that is in your interests.
  3. Soldat, PM me. I maybe able to help.
  4. Take the medical discharge as this will allow you to get some wonga when you leave. Remember use the system to beat the system. They do!
  5. Med Discharge is a good thing mate you will get a pension etc.
  6. B_AND_T

    B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

    I wouldn't go for an Admin discharge. As Nige put spk to AWS. I would also speak to RBL and SSAFA.