Discharge Paperwork??

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by bombdr2494, Aug 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was medically discharged from the army in april, and was wondering if there is anybody i could ring to find out where my discharge paperwork is? Im waiting to go work for BT, and my "red book" has all the information they need. If anybody could help id really appreciate it.

2. i am not sure who to ring except somebody in glasgow if you can find their number but i will say that my red book took ages to get to me.about 5 months i think and was posted recorded delivery.

3. THE 1FB 108 ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE THE SLOWEST MOVING DOCUMENT WITHIN THE BRITISH ARMY..

I THINK I RECIEVED MINE AFTER ABOUT 6 MONTHS..

4. Cheers guys, should be here anytime then lol

5. Still waiting for final documentation 6 years after resigning my Commission. I tried reasonably hard (a few phone calls, letters) in the first few months then gave up as I never has a single response from them. I have no idea what my deferred pension will be, nor can I provide anyone with proof that I actually left the army (never even got a P45 but didn't matter as I have always worked overseas). Only 'proof' is a very nice letter from FM Lord Vincent saying what a nice bloke I was and was sorry I decided to leave.

Anyone else been waiting as long?

6. Call the Medical Discharge Cell on 0141 224 3063 if you get no joy call the help desk on 0845 600 9663

7. Cheers panzer, will try...but wont hold my breath judging by how long people have been waiting.