Discharge Papers

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by taff_dee, Jun 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. i've been out the army now 1 year but i have not recieved my discharge papers i only have the temp papers they gave me on the day i went on terminal leave.

    I am now looking to rejoin and need my papers who can i ring or write to in order to get them


    Edited cos i am a mong
  2. If you are looking to rejoin then the ACIO/AFCO will write to Glasgow anyways.

    As an aside I would ring your last unit and make an enquiry (can't hurt).
  3. I wouldnt worry I was the same, when I discharged they only gave me a single piece of paper, but never ever got the official documents, but when I re-enlisted it turned out they processed my re-enlistment application quicker because it was already at glasgow,

    So on that note you should be happy you havent got them :)