Discharge papers?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by rg1991, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. When i left the army last year i was never given any discharge papers or anything? I need to cancell my towergate wilson subscription, they say they need to see my discharge papers so they can refund payments they have charged me whilst i havent been in training. How do i get a copy of them an also my last pay statment? Is there an adress i need to write to? Any help would be great cheers.
  2. Hmm is this the right place to post that? im not sure.
  3. I would suggest either telephoning JPAC 0141 224 3600, or writing to:
    Discharge Section
    APC Glasgow
    Kentigern House
    65 Brown Street
    G2 8EX

    Give them your Army Number and full service details and I am sure they will be able to help or pass it onto the correct department.