Discharge Papers

I never knew where else to ask this, so here will have to do.

I'm currently in the process of joining the TA after leaving the regular Army in 2007. I need my discharge papers for the application, but can't find them ANYWHERE!

Is there any way I would be able to get a copy of them?
Errr no. The TA need your discharge papers and Army records in order to recruit an ex-regular and all the useful experience that goes with it. It's their problem not yours, tell them (presumably a clerk) to get on with their jobs.

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads