Discharge Documents

I came out of the TA just over a year ago and haven't recieved any discharge papers. I've just found out I require them for joining the regs.
Does anyone know who I call to get them?
yeah ask your PSAO to call glasgow to send it out , you may find it gets posted out to you, but they will want a copy for docs as well

Similar threads

Latest Threads