Disband the Army - Downing Street Petition

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Sapper395, Aug 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some twunt has created this petition:-

In the current financial climate we cannot justify having three armed forces. The Army should be disbanded, their personnel should be divided between the Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force. Money will be saved by transferring the The Army Air Corps assets to the Royal Air Force. In addition the ground units can be divided between the Royal Marines and the RAF Regiment. This will give substantial savings in the command structure with reduction of senior ranks without effecting ground troop numbers.

Fire up those Hotmail accounts and show your support 8)

Not too many though or 'Dropjaw' Broon might take it seriously.

Sorry if this has been posted in another thread, I did a cursory search but tired-arse-bothered etc.
  2. Posted before. Not funny.
  3. Not intended to be funny, Shitestained.
  4. It's not intended to be funny? Of course it is you kunt!!! You honestly believe someone made this and MEANT it. You would have found this out having read the previous thread. Use the search engine.

Sappers... :x ....

Oh, wait.. 8O
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You obviously haven't read the names already signed up for the petition then, you fucking dull turd.

Did you genuinely register just to post this piece of already-done pish? :roll:
  6. Funniest thing is, he posted on an ARMY forum to advertise people to register.
  7. Funniest thing is, he posted on an ARMY forum to advertise people to register.
  8. I know you are a resident troll so Iwill not reply to any more of your posts but I have to ask, did your Night Training involve the enforced nocturnal wearing of boxing gloves?
  9. The name is nothing to do with Training in the night, Going on a train at night, being trained on the night or anything else like that.

However, thanks for no longer posting to me. It mean I can irritate you so much easier.
  10. Fugly,
    I registered on this site because I was a RE from 1969 to 1984.
    As in my original post, I apologise to all if the topic has been done before.

I HAVE read the names on the DS petition, mine is one of them, I just wanted to see some more inventive names on there, I of course don't support the sentiment of the petition.
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Not the best start to an Arrse career, is it?
  12. Fugly had a brain-fart and wrote:
    You make a career out of ARRSE?

I have a real job, you'll keep until tomorrow.
  13. Mate are you serious?
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Thanks for that. I'll try and explain this in simple terms, although I really don't know why i'm bothering.

You've just registered, posted a link to a completely bone petition, already covered on Arrse, (which has been suitably spammed due to earlier awareness, then left to die a death), and was pretty lame anyway.

You then get upset because Nightrained pointed this out, and have a go at him.

I then sum up the above - I refer to an "Arrse career" as the posting history of the many members of this site. Some have a better standing here than others. Thank you for mentioning your service, i'm not knocking you at all for that - but your opening posts have done you no credit at all.

As for the fact that you have a "real job" - i'm still serving, is my job not real enough?