disarming someone armed with a shotgun/rifle

Chop

Clanker
Assuming you are not as well trained as Jason Bourne, what would be the best way to disarm a shotgun wielding lunatic using just your, i assume, rather sweaty hands.

NEQcounter

War Hero
I'd favour the Vulcan death grip or something Jedi orientated.

Stick your finger in the barrel - the barrel will explode if he tries to fire, blackening his face.

Apply chinese burn grip.

BugsyIII

On ROPS
On ROPs
I favour the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique, but then I'm a bluff old traditionalist

Call for an air strike, or a mortar strike. Artillery as a last resort due to accuracy probs.

Call for an air strike, or a mortar strike. Artillery as a last resort due to accuracy probs.

Oi!

Definitely not VT, but we're not that bad with HE.

As to the OB question, I would strongly recommend running around screaming, whilst flapping hands madly in the air.

It worked for my BK when we had a misfire during a major (not Royal) salute.

Oi!

Definitely not VT, but we're not that bad with HE.

As to the OB question, I would strongly recommend running around screaming, whilst flapping hands madly in the air.

It worked for my BK when we had a misfire during a major (not Royal) salute.

Ah well, VT doesn't have to hit the target anyway. But realistically, I would say that the real answer to the OP's question is to fuckoff rapidly in the direction of AWAY, rather than trying to disarm the nutter.

Shout look ... its Allan !
Nip over ,grab weapon with both hands and rip his throat out with your teeth ...simples !

recently seen on Walking Dead ....seemed to work and worth a try

BugsyIII

On ROPS
On ROPs
I was thinking more of in the context of the poor chap who took on the guy in the lindt cafe.

Oh in that case, he should have used what was to hand and inserted a small gold bunny into the barrel and used a bigger one to batter the nutters head in.

SINNER251 LIVES!

NEQcounter

War Hero
I'm sure I read somewhere that Muslim men aren't supposed to see a naked lady or they have to kill themselves. So if the situation seems to be Islam/Muslim/ISIS radical type orientated then do the old tackle tucked in thing and drop your keks performing a mangina, the perpetrator will then kill himself. Situation sorted!
If the assailant is not a radical Muslim type then the shock of seeing that might give you the opportunity to scarper or then go into plan B, whatever that is. If however he is a Muslim or non-Muslim rapist then you're possibly going to have a rather unpleasant time, unless you're a botter.

Assuming you are not as well trained as Jason Bourne, what would be the best way to disarm a shotgun wielding lunatic using just your, i assume, rather sweaty hands.
Use them to pick up a large-calibre firearm.

Latest Threads