Disappointing Offspring

If you follow the link below it'll take you to a news story about two sisters facing negligence charges for allowing their 83 year old father to die:

News Story

The sisters in question look like this:

If your offspring looked like that, would you not want to die?

Perhaps I am tired after a night shift but the look on those mongs faces has had me crying with laughter.

Imagine one of those spaz faces looking around the door at you in the morning with your tea, I would want to throw a seven myself.

your kidding right ? Eltons kid has it made. The old man is gonna sneak off soon enough and leave a bloody great chunk in the bank.

lucky bastard

If you follow the link below it'll take you to a news story about two sisters facing negligence charges for allowing their 83 year old father to die:

News Story

The sisters in question look like this:

If your offspring looked like that, would you not want to die?
Uncanny!

There must be a family connection......

The one on the left has this look about them

Please tell me they're not from Hull.
Fucker!

If they came from Hull, they'd look more like this:

Don't diss Hull. I'll find you! And so will Dave!

Have you ever seen the one on the right and this gentleman together? Suspicious, I think we should he told the truth:

Now I think about it the one on the left looks familiar too:

It's a Star Trek convention photo, and I claim my £5.

It wont be hard, I live in, errr Hull actually.

Actually I don't, I live in Cottingham but it's as near as makes no difference.
My Mum lives just outside Cottingham, so you're right, it won't be hard... But I probably will be hard, once Dave commences and I start getting spattered with blood and brain goo ;-)

Why is hull one of those places I have driven by but never stopped, I have even been to Cleethorpes, not an experience I would like to repeat either.

Do I know your Mum?

Bet you mean Orchard Park don't you? :wink:
Twat!

No you don't know her. She may be a clapped out, old alcoholic, but she still has standards!

And no, she lives near Cottingham road/Hall road area.... Not Orchard Park!!!

The Quadrant!!!! the Police from there go to Helmond for R&R! :wink:
lol Not the Quaddie. She owns her own house. A lovely 3 bed semi.

So where do you really live? Bransholme? Holderness road? A box under the Hessle end of t' bridge?