Disabled people - NEED brothels?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Goon, Oct 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Story about disabled people...

So, what do those in the NAAFI think about it?

The long and the short of it is whether it is right for disabled people (who can find it difficult to get a relationship and, therefore, sex) to visit brothels for there sexual fulfilment.

Personally can't see a problem with it - If fatties can get laid (and I'm certain there are plenty of ARRSErs out there who've helped in this! :D ) why not let the disabled fraternity?

Thoughts? Comments? Obscene jokes?

2. It'll be student discount and and special rates for ong term unemployed next!

I'm more interested in brothels with disabled whores.... change is as good as a rest after all!

3. have you heard of the whore with no arms or legs?

you/ve got to hand it to her...

sorry.

well, why not? everyone deserves a seeing to

4. Makes sense to me, although I have a mental picture of a hooker being swarmed by 20 dwarves and it's putting me off my scoff.

5. I think it's a disgrace! If I have to spend a small fortune to get a bird leathered enough to hop in to the sack with me, then so should they. They just can't be bothered!

I bet they can really walk too!

6. OK I tried to be sensible when I clicked on the link and got as far as the quote above.

Sorry :lol: No I'm really sorry .........:lol:....... I know I shouldn't laugh at that but :lol: ............ :lol:

7. What did the leper say to the whore?

You can keep the tip.

I'm going to hell...

8. If they're so interested in equality, why not just take their chances down the Palais like the rest of us? And as for the more pragmatic side of the equation, more demand for spaccer sex means more teenage girls kidnapped off the streets of Moldova, more people trafficking, more drug dealing, more crime over here.

Besides, there's too much danger of them reproducing. There's a perfectly good biological reason why they can't trap.

Edited to add: Christ, it'll be free nooky for gwars, next.

9. This is an absolute disgrace; I am disabled (amputee) and don't think it is right to have to travel all the way to Spain or even Amsterdam for some pu$$y. Once you get the blue badge the rumpy pumpy should be free on the NHS ...

... come on nursey ... you know you want 'stumping' ...

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Everyone should be allowed to have hooers - end of; me included.

11. Well done mate. Got me unable to get mental pictures outta my head.

12. Very brave of you to come out as a hooer in the NAAFI

13. Where do these people come from? :?

14. I'm sure I've seen a DVD (or three) like that.

Who's going to be the first mong p0rn star then?
    Suggestions for names anyone?
    :?:

15. Stumpy Thalidamide? He's indonesian.