Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by therealbigdizzle, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Rape them both... at the same time.

2. Wipe my arse on their tea towels

3. Shoot my load in their milk

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So... been told by the 2, 18-y.o, student, never lived away from home before, nawkers that i call housemates that I'm 'dirty', and not allowed to touch any of their stuff, including the cupboards that their stuff is in, because I left a plate on the kitchen side for a day before I washed it up.

so, I've decided now that I'm branded 'dirty', I need to start living up to my name.

where do I start? Ideas?

sexually-based ones need not be included. I'm thinking more kitchen-based.... wiping my arse on their tea towels? jerking off in the milk?

give me some more!
  2. You could start by posting on a forum that caters for civvies.
  3. and get a grip of your admin while you're at it.
  4. ooooooo what a bitch.
  5. Or, failing all of the above, try wanking in your housemates mayo bottle.
  6. Lift your nads. If's there's fungus there, if its black and green, you really have a problem. From a medical point of view, I think you are a creature, not worthy of the antibiotics we'll pump down your throat as youre riddled with gangrene and maggot infested and cluttering up one of my wards. I hope you die a horrible gangrinous death that will teach you the importance of personal hygiene. And, if you're mother isnt riddled with pox, I hope she chokes to death with swine flu. That would make my shift.

Any other questions please PM me. You fuckin stoat.
  7. that's a bit of a bite!

seeing that you don't even know me... and all you do know is that I left a plate on the kitchen side for 12 hours, I'd say you were the * stoat.
  8. Immediately stop washing and wearing clothes, experience the convenience of using your bedroom as a toilet, remove the larger piles of shit by smearing it over the walls. Finally just to prove a point starve yourself to death. You'll have hours of fun.
  9. W ank into the shampoo. Dip toothbrush's down the toilet.
  10. Wash your socks in a bowl of water in the microwave!!! Then tell them "Cus it's saves on lecky and water".
  11. No it makes you the boring cunt for

(a) living in a house with two 18 y.o. girls and not riding them (you must be gay).

and (b) the pathetic issue of your civvy life is leaving a dirty plate oon the side for 12 hours and being bitchfcuked by two birds over it.

Pathetic creature.
  12. I thought this was the NAAFI Bar not the fu*king student bar.

What was on the plate by the way?
  13. never commented on whether I had or hadn't. twat.

it's not the issue of my civvy life. I just thought it'd be a bit of a laugh to live up to my name.

a few blobs of sweet and sour sauce. hardly a decomposing raw steak.
  14. He's a student, so lentils. Smelly feckin hippies.
  15. no im not a fecking student.

they are fecking students.