Dirty

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by therealbigdizzle, Oct 30, 2009.

?
  1. Rape them both... at the same time.

27.0%
  2. Wipe my arse on their tea towels

18.9%
  3. Shoot my load in their milk

54.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So... been told by the 2, 18-y.o, student, never lived away from home before, nawkers that i call housemates that I'm 'dirty', and not allowed to touch any of their stuff, including the cupboards that their stuff is in, because I left a plate on the kitchen side for a day before I washed it up.

woopeedo.

so, I've decided now that I'm branded 'dirty', I need to start living up to my name.

where do I start? Ideas?

sexually-based ones need not be included. I'm thinking more kitchen-based.... wiping my arse on their tea towels? jerking off in the milk?

give me some more!

2. You could start by posting on a forum that caters for civvies.

3. and get a grip of your admin while you're at it.

4. ooooooo what a bitch.

5. Or, failing all of the above, try wanking in your housemates mayo bottle.

6. Lift your nads. If's there's fungus there, if its black and green, you really have a problem. From a medical point of view, I think you are a creature, not worthy of the antibiotics we'll pump down your throat as youre riddled with gangrene and maggot infested and cluttering up one of my wards. I hope you die a horrible gangrinous death that will teach you the importance of personal hygiene. And, if you're mother isnt riddled with pox, I hope she chokes to death with swine flu. That would make my shift.

Any other questions please PM me. You fuckin stoat.

7. that's a bit of a bite!

seeing that you don't even know me... and all you do know is that I left a plate on the kitchen side for 12 hours, I'd say you were the * stoat.

8. Immediately stop washing and wearing clothes, experience the convenience of using your bedroom as a toilet, remove the larger piles of shit by smearing it over the walls. Finally just to prove a point starve yourself to death. You'll have hours of fun.

9. W ank into the shampoo. Dip toothbrush's down the toilet.

10. Wash your socks in a bowl of water in the microwave!!! Then tell them "Cus it's saves on lecky and water".

11. No it makes you the boring cunt for

(a) living in a house with two 18 y.o. girls and not riding them (you must be gay).

and (b) the pathetic issue of your civvy life is leaving a dirty plate oon the side for 12 hours and being bitchfcuked by two birds over it.

Pathetic creature.

12. I thought this was the NAAFI Bar not the fu*king student bar.

What was on the plate by the way?

13. never commented on whether I had or hadn't. twat.

it's not the issue of my civvy life. I just thought it'd be a bit of a laugh to live up to my name.

a few blobs of sweet and sour sauce. hardly a decomposing raw steak.

14. He's a student, so lentils. Smelly feckin hippies.

15. no im not a fecking student.

they are fecking students.