Dirty Scouse commies...i KNEW they were dodgy!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigbird67, Aug 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I always thought the scouse git was a bit of a heel.

2. and I always thought he came from Birkenhead, which makes him a wool not a scouser

3. All in all a lucky breal for our lad/lass, he could have been on his way for a free holiday in Guantanamo.

4. shame he was'nt he's a useless unfunny hermaphrodite who's only popular with pensioners and "tards" just like Michael " fisting" Barrymore was...

5. Bet he pleaded for a full body search. Come on lads, have a good rummage round up there, could be packed out with drugs or explosives. Even a box of Thigh Rolled Corona Corona.

6. Fact The Homeland Security agents at Miami airport are the most obnoxious, self centred bunch of tards I have ever come across. If I was Paul Grady I would without doubt have fcuked a bit of sense into them. The fat useless bastards would undoubtedly love a bit of pork sword. I would go so far as to say they all deserve to be trussed up like an Al Qaeda suspect interned in Guantanamo Bay, and beaten to within an inch of death with a million flacid penises. Bunch of cnuts.

7. Good friends of yours then? :D

8. You sir are a man sounding desperately in need of a blowjob (and NO, I,m not volounteering).

9. Just had one off ya ma :D