Dirty Penguins

Not sure which is more depraved; the OP for finding the article and rating it as best in the newspapers today, or you for the double entendre!

Not sure how to do a proper link, but apparently the penguins are a dirty bunch of bastards. necrophilia, prostitution and chick abuse. Best article in the newspapers today.

Well there's eff all else to do in Antarctica...

Anyone remember the tales of wife swapping etc amongst the Falkland Islanders?

The defence rests M'lud...

Not sure how to do a proper link, but apparently the penguins are a dirty bunch of bastards. necrophilia, prostitution and chick abuse. Best article in the newspapers today.
Sounds a lot like the residents of Manchester to be fair

I have never owns a tv but I am fairly certain there was a series about this over a decade ago.
If it is natural how is it dirty?

[DRIFT]

10404111_502484703233621_2961786845201319487_n.jpg

[/DRIFT]

Well there's eff all else to do in Antarctica...

Anyone remember the tales of wife swapping etc amongst the Falkland Islanders?

The defence rests M'lud...
Please tell me that picture is available as a t-shirt.

It's just I have been getting into Linux* and that would be awesome.

*The OS, I haven't been up to my back wheels in a penguin called "Linux" before anyone says anything.

A young woman in Brecon showed me some alternative uses for Penguin biscuits.I have not been able to look at one the same way since.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

urban_spaceman

War Hero

*The OS, I haven't been up to my back wheels in a penguin called "Linux" before anyone says anything.

Welcs

I found the pic by Googling sexy penguin...

....that's all I'm saying.... ;-)

Latest Threads