Dirty Old Men

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went to a party on Saturday.All the usual suspects involved,even Old Tom,sat in the corner supping his milk stout.As the evening progressed,Old Tom got more excitable.He then went around the room,cuddling and touching up the females,staring down clevages,kiss on the cheek etc.etc.
    No one objected,because "It's just Old Tom,he's harmless"

So my question is,at what age can I become a DOM?
  2. Spent all day yesterday staring down my Sister in Law's cleavage.
    Quite close up as well, and really obvious to all that attended.
    Nobody seemed to mind and it seemed like it was expected of me.

3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

at about 52 3/4. Still Time then.
  4. When hair starts sprouting out your ears and its apparent that you are likely to suffer from PE... So about 49 and 2 months....
  5. I'm 51 & 3/4's and according to my family and missus i have always been a dirty old Man !!!

Yup and I'm proud of it !!!!!
  6. Bugger
    I was hoping this was an advert for a job vacancy
  7. I'll be 74 this year and I've been a dirty old man since I was 31, because thats when I started going out with the lady who is now my wife, she was 16 at the time.

I know. I know, you can now all rip the pi ss out of me, but lads, it was bostin.
  8. Flashback to family party ........... my ex mother in law's brother spent the whole evening chasing me, dancing with me, wandering hands, and at the end of the night his children (my age, mid 40s) said thank you for making my father so happy. He was 80! Passed away last year, probably still doing the same wherever he is now!
  9. Are you Gary Giltter? did you hang about outside the secondary school offering Texas bars and cola cubes?
  10. A pal of mine says that he looks forward to the day when he'll be able to sit on a park bench letching the girls, pissing himself and cackling like a madman
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If you have to ask........................ :twisted:
  12. no to the first part, perhaps to the second and third.
  13. only on sunny days.
  14. 52 1/2 I can't wait.
  15. Bugger, 56 5/6. Have I missed the bus? :(