Dirty Ol' Teacher - The Sequel!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rmgbem, Sep 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hope he made the best of his time, his turn to have a tight hole stretched whilst he has sweet nothings whispered in his shell like!
  2. Can't wait to hear his defence and mitigating circumstances!!
  3. Well your honour, Its got Tits, sucks cock and bleeds. I rest my case!
  4. Shes probably going to need a week or two to dry out.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Might work for some uneducated, unemployed council estate knuckle dragger with "love" and "hate" on his hands; but an educated, married, school teacher?? I think it's solitary for him.

Don't think kiddie fiddlers and abductors are too popular in mainstream prisons!
  6. Is that from alcohol or inserted body fluids, or both!!
  7. Well now Jeremy is safely banged up! after a week of cock, she'll be gagging for some more, hows that Caretakers job application coming on....!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

This is true, because apparently criminals have standards!
  9. Hope he did it right and brought her flashing lights while the earth was moving; she'll want more and nearly 16yo! Now where's her address??!!
  10. Of course they do, you're confusing them with bankers & politicians Biscuits.
  11. Indeedy; imagine the rage of a decent bank robber, who'd never done anything worse than stick a sawn-off in some cashier's face and give her nightmares and panic attacked for the rest of her life, confronted with a man who put his dick into a willing 15-year-old.
    • Like Like x 4

12. Wonder if that's how they found her, following the "snail trail"?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Something along the lines of " Oh a lot of the chaps on Arrse think I'm one lucky bastard your honour and I'm not a Paki so please let me off with it "
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Age of consent in France = 15. IF he did the deed in France, is he guilty of USI?