Dirty Ol' Teacher - The Sequel!

Hope he made the best of his time, his turn to have a tight hole stretched whilst he has sweet nothings whispered in his shell like!

Well your honour, Its got Tits, sucks cock and bleeds. I rest my case!
Might work for some uneducated, unemployed council estate knuckle dragger with "love" and "hate" on his hands; but an educated, married, school teacher?? I think it's solitary for him.

Don't think kiddie fiddlers and abductors are too popular in mainstream prisons!

Hope he did it right and brought her flashing lights while the earth was moving; she'll want more and nearly 16yo! Now where's her address??!!

This is true, because apparently criminals have standards!
Indeedy; imagine the rage of a decent bank robber, who'd never done anything worse than stick a sawn-off in some cashier's face and give her nightmares and panic attacked for the rest of her life, confronted with a man who put his dick into a willing 15-year-old.

Age of consent in France = 15. IF he did the deed in France, is he guilty of USI?

You sure? I know that applies to squaddies, crown servants, but what about pirate radio 'n all that carry on over changing the law to prosecute Gary Glitter for his Thai antics?

You sure? I know that applies to squaddies, crown servants, but what about pirate radio 'n all that carry on over changing the law to prosecute Gary Glitter for his Thai antics?
I'm not sure that they can do you for everything. There are some things though.

I would ask the missus but she's a civil lawyer rather than a criminal one, so probably wouldn't know.