Dirty little secret

I made a post on the 'songs that make you cry' thread brought on by a Youtube meandering frenzy (oxymoron?) that threw up an old song that held an embarrassing memory. As an extension to that theme, I also came across another track that I really really liked back in the 70's but couldn't/wouldn't ever admit to but, now, due to the glories of the interwebs and the anonymity it offers I can now bare my soul.

*blush* Disco Tex and his Sex-O-Lettes

So, any of you toughies care to add a one?

BrandySoured said:
I made a post on the 'songs that make you cry' thread brought on by a Youtube meandering frenzy (oxymoron?) that threw up an old song that held an embarrassing memory. As an extension to that theme, I also came across another track that I really really liked back in the 70's but couldn't/wouldn't ever admit to but, now, due to the glories of the interwebs and the anonymity it offers I can now bare my soul.

*blush* Disco Tex and his Sex-O-Lettes

So, any of you toughies care to add a one?
Get dancin was a university anthem for me. Unfortunately not on the first time around it was released, but was regular fixture of our 70's nights. Thankyou for reminding of this classic song!

Singapore duo BY2's number 'Party People don't stick to their seats'. I even like watching it with the sound on.

I'm sorry. I'm so very, very sorry.

No need to hide that one away! That's right up there with Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, White Rabbit, Hole In My Shoe etc..

Capaldi's experimental phase. ;)