Dirty Junkies

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by jockparamedic, Jul 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tonight outside TAC a dirty Junkie Fecker tried to break into my car. C*NT. I need a new door now in a car thats not that old. Question is...... if i had caught the fecker at it what should i have done before plod got there?

2. Can you find him? If so pay him a visit while you're 'getting a crime number at the police station' :)
  3. Would f***in love to find him. Even plain clothed plod who attended were quite sympathetic and would have been quite happy for me to get him before them. I think he seen the anger in my face and i suppose wearing DPM makes it look worse.

4. Are you sure you didn't smash him into your door and that is the reason you need a new one? :)
  5. You dont know how much i wish that was the reason for knackered door.

6. Its quite common that they actually like headbutting car doors, walls, floors, boots...

Honest m'lud, he repeatidly tried headbutting my boots, I tried to stop him and all but you can't restrain 'em nowadays... :twisted:
  7. If it is the TAC in Glasgow check the camera should narrow down your choice of future victim
  8. There are many TAC's in Glasgow and this one has no CCTV, however watch this space.

9. Yes but not many with Para Med Sqns
  10. id of flilled the cnut in, sod the plod they are not going to fix the door for you!
  11. As i said...no CCTV.
  12. You're bluffing aren't you? You went for a bit of a grope and dogging experience with one of the lasses and on your vinegar strokes managed to kick the car door open and smash it on a post!
    Nice try with the junkie/hardman story though ;)
  13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Not left your skag in plain sight on the passenger seat?
  14. No CCTV at a TAC? That's a bit worrying isn't it?
  15. Found out again. Dont tell the insurance company.(or the wife).