Dirty Junkies

Tonight outside TAC a dirty Junkie Fecker tried to break into my car. C*NT. I need a new door now in a car thats not that old. Question is...... if i had caught the fecker at it what should i have done before plod got there?

JPM

Would f***in love to find him. Even plain clothed plod who attended were quite sympathetic and would have been quite happy for me to get him before them. I think he seen the anger in my face and i suppose wearing DPM makes it look worse.

JPM

H

Hedphelym

Are you sure you didn't smash him into your door and that is the reason you need a new one? :)

Hedphelym said:
Are you sure you didn't smash him into your door and that is the reason you need a new one? :)
Its quite common that they actually like headbutting car doors, walls, floors, boots...

Honest m'lud, he repeatidly tried headbutting my boots, I tried to stop him and all but you can't restrain 'em nowadays... :twisted:

There are many TAC's in Glasgow and this one has no CCTV, however watch this space.

JPM

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
jockparamedic said:
what should i have done
Not left your skag in plain sight on the passenger seat?

Markintime said:
You're bluffing aren't you? You went for a bit of a grope and dogging experience with one of the lasses and on your vinegar strokes managed to kick the car door open and smash it on a post!
Nice try with the junkie/hardman story though ;)
Found out again. Dont tell the insurance company.(or the wife).

Hmm knowing you probably cowered in fear and offered him the contents of your wallet, and given him your house keys pointing out directions to you place.....

Mongoose said:
No CCTV at a TAC? That's a bit worrying isn't it?
And no security either if a smack-rat managed to walk in and have a go at your car. Did someone leave the gate open?

The other day I was chatting with our local bobby and he was telling me that there had been a spate of students damaging police cars parked at the local police station which is at the entrance to the student halls of residence. I suggested that he emailed the cctv images to the Mem Sahib and she would happily set about identifying the culprits. He looked a bit sheepish, coughed into his fist and explained that the 2 year old state-of-the-art police station did not have cctv!

B

Biscuits_AB

jockparamedic said:
I think he seen the anger in my face and i suppose wearing DPM makes it look worse.

JPM
Yeah, the combination of the big white eyes, wide mouth and red nose with tall pointy DPM hat and those long curly toed DPM boots would have had them sh*ttin' themselves.