Dirty Filthy Women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SlimeyToad, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just watched (not for the first time) 'The Descent' - by Neil Marshall, the same director as Dog Soldiers - a film featuring hottie Natalie Mendoza (Hotel Babylon) as one of a group of six lasses who go on a caving expedition that goes Pete Tong when they get attacked by a group of subterranean half human-half animal thingies (bit like Golem for all you LOTR experts).

Now maybe I am a tad peculiar and in need of professional assistance but the sight of a woman in tight trackie bottoms and a wet, tight vest, battling it away with an ice pick, and getting covered in snot and blood in the process doesn't half develop a rumbling in my groin that can only be relieved by a visit to the wnak sock.

http://www.thedescentthemovie.co.uk/wallpaper/index.html

Is it just me or is this a healthy variation on the 'women with guns' theme?

2. If you want a Dirty Filthy Women......plenty in Oxford......at the "clap clinic"......all suckers get a free ticket!!!!!

3. They are experienced at going down

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

To the hole!!!!! or Holes!!!! or HO'S!!!!!

5. The only blood I want to see is the tide mark around the base of my John Thomas after a Menstrual fcuk!!!

6. I think the morale of the story in Descent is that women should never do anything active without a man in the party. That's how I saw it anyway.

7. What a man!...how about "inverted sex"......best done after limbo training!!!!

8. That Oriental chick was well fit and I did get a hard-on but the claustrophobia of the scenes where they get trapped made it subside rather quickly lol

9. I did put "women" in inverted commas...

And yes, you are, dwtd :wink:

10. DWTD, Will now self Flagellate... :wink:

11. I thought this was an advert.

Leaves now with deep sense of frustration.