Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
I saw Girlschool live in Essen back in about 83 when they supported Rainbow.
They were a bit pants as I remember.
Rainbow were awesome.

Chef

LE
What he didn't tell you was someone had placed the heel of their hand into the middle of the oil painting, and smeared it all over the place. Still, an improvement though.
Have we met?

Chef

LE
From back in the day
Portrait Pablo Picasso Painting by Алексей Высоцкий | Saatchi Art

My lot had a fairly relaxed view on uniform.

I’ve seen them twice, once with Mötorhead at the Ipswich Gaumont and then at a small music festival nr Kings Lynn around 2004.
They were quite good at Trillians last night. They had to walk past me from the backstage area to get on stage. I was surprised at how small they all are up close. Especially the drummer, Denise Dufort. I bought a live cd from their merch stand.

ches

LE
Not sure how dirty & filthy she'd be, plus she's also married to the guitarist, but Grace from When Rivers Meet is pretty damn fine.

Not sure how dirty & filthy she'd be, plus she's also married to the guitarist, but Grace from When Rivers Meet is pretty damn fine.

See post # 1501

Chef

LE
Now honoured as part of Angela Merkel's Tattoo on leaving officer....

Not an inking but her Grosser Zapfenstreich....
They Germans do like a torchlight parade. Put that in black and white and it could be any time from the 30s on. The stahlhelm and dark greatcoats, a timeless German look.

They mentioned on the radio yesterday that as Nina Hagen is not usually on the list of military band music, one of the clarinetists spent a fun filled few days bashing the notes around to produce something the band could play.

Their manager was Richard Cole, for years Led Zeppelins tour manager. He also managed Crazy Town, one of the crappest rap rock bands out there. Someone pressed him with "these bands are all awful, why?" and he just shrugged and said "work is work and I've got bills to pay".

I'm sure being around hot lipstick lesbians didn't hurt, though after Zeppelin that was a busmans holiday for him.
You cursed him, flaps!

You cursed him, flaps!

Ooops. Sorry Ricardo.

I will raise a glass tonight to an extraordinary character though. He was a former scaffolder who remarked on choosing a life in rock and roll, "well, there wasn't any pussy in the scaffolding industry". He also road managed the Who, Vanilla Fudge, Unit 4+2 and tons of other bands.