Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date
And then there was Wendy....

Anyone remember or indeed fancy a bit of the aptly named Clout?

I thought the way the lead singer 'positioned' her ample norkage on top of her guitar made her dirty and filthy (well, I was about 13 at the time). (Go to about the 30 second point for the, erm, effect).

In the words of that Insurance dog;

"Ohhhhh yess"

(I was a similar impressionabl age)

tiv

LE
Anyone remember or indeed fancy a bit of the aptly named Clout?

I thought the way the lead singer 'positioned' her ample norkage on top of her guitar made her dirty and filthy (well, I was about 13 at the time). (Go to about the 30 second point for the, erm, effect).

Or indeed Fanny:

I think she’s gone from “dirty filthy rock chick” to “sad desperate old woman”.
'course she has. And she's probably all the more filthy and depraved because of it, so explain to me the problem here......

I wouldn't go near Courtney Love. One of her boyfriends shot himself, and another turned gay. She has obviously had less high profile blokes as well. I bet a good few of them have their own tales of woe as well.

Kirkz

LE
I think she’s gone from “dirty filthy rock chick” to “sad desperate old woman”.
Are you good with pastel colours and soft furnishings by any chance?

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
I wouldn't go near Courtney Love. One of her boyfriends shot himself, and another turned gay. She has obviously had less high profile blokes as well. I bet a good few of them have their own tales of woe as well.

Tell you what, I'll take one for the team, and go check her out and see how deep the crazy goes...

And then there was Wendy....

I used to have a video of her in concert over 40 years ago. She was wearing some sort of bikini, and with all the jumping about she did, one of her tits fell out. As I recall, she was quite a big girl in the boob department.

I knackered that bit of the tape and the end of my chopper watching that 10 second clip.

Kirkz

LE
I used to have a video of her in concert over 40 years ago. She was wearing some sort of bikini, and with all the jumping about she did, one of her tits fell out. As I recall, she was quite a big girl in the boob department.

I knackered that bit of the tape and the end of my chopper watching that 10 second clip.
I have this album in vomit coloured vinyl, you can't really make it out in the picture here but Wendy just has a piece of black tape over her nipples.

Plasmatics%20New%20Hope%20For%20The%20Wretched%20LP-600x315.jpg

PLASMATICS_NEW%2BHOPE%2BFOR%2BTHE%2BWRETCHED%2B-%2BMARBLED%2BVINYL%2B%2B%2BPOSTCARD-325577b.jpg

pc flaps

War Hero
I have this album in vomit coloured vinyl, you can't really make it out in the picture here but Wendy just has a piece of black tape over her nipples.

Plasmatics%20New%20Hope%20For%20The%20Wretched%20LP-600x315.jpg

PLASMATICS_NEW%2BHOPE%2BFOR%2BTHE%2BWRETCHED%2B-%2BMARBLED%2BVINYL%2B%2B%2BPOSTCARD-325577b.jpg
Vomit coloured vinyl. Now do the kids with their down loading and all sorts have that in this day and age? No they do not!

I had a Cornershop single in curry-coloured vinyl years back. I suppose that would fail the snowflake test now.

Vomit coloured vinyl. Now do the kids with their down loading and all sorts have that in this day and age? No they do not!

I had a Cornershop single in curry-coloured vinyl years back. I suppose that would fail the snowflake test now.
Whitesnake, clear vinyl. Status Quo Electric blue. Dr Feelgood, bright red!

Latest Threads