Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
Billy Eilish - yay or nay?

Depends if the perennially miserable look is reality, or just an image maintained for the photographs.

Of course it's irrelevant, since I'm way out of her league... :cool:

Saw them at Bournemouth winter gardens in 1981(?), they were supporting Motorhead. They were fit and pretty good and Motorhead were well Motorhead, came out the venue at the end not being able to hear a chuffing thing!
Before his less savoury habits were well known, when I was a student in the late 80s my housemates and I went to Gary Glitter’s Gangshow gigs at Newcastle City Hall around Christmas a couple of times. Girlschool did a support slot first and then acted as his backing band (with the addition of a sax player) for his main set.

Girlschool were great, and were a good backing band for Glitters stuff too.

Kirkz

LE
Absolutely yes. The jugs alone did it for me.

Has Kim Kardashian made a record? Hot off the press - she’s back on the market having offloaded the egotist Ken West. (I know he calls himself Kanye, but that’s not a real name is it.)
Probably utterly sick of that shite he calls music.

Same here. She looks like one of those goths you used to see hanging around outside Games Workshop. And she can't sing. And the music's rubbish.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Games Workshop used to be a good place to cruise for mentally damaged fruitloops with daddy issues.

I fear I have said too much.

Yokel

LE
Before his less savoury habits were well known, when I was a student in the late 80s my housemates and I went to Gary Glitter’s Gangshow gigs at Newcastle City Hall around Christmas a couple of times. Girlschool did a support slot first and then acted as his backing band (with the addition of a sax player) for his main set.

Girlschool were great, and were a good backing band for Glitters stuff too.

Is it me, or is there something unsettling about Glitter spending time with a group called 'Girlschool'?

Probably utterly sick of that shite he calls music.

I thought he ran a canned fish business? Harry Hill says so.

Nice tits but needs a good bath.

A nice soapy one perhaps?

You say that like it's a bad thing. Games Workshop used to be a good place to cruise for mentally damaged fruitloops with daddy issues.

I fear I have said too much.

Yes - but what about girls?

Is it wishfull thinking or do I discern a hint of Camel Toe every now and then, :lick:
You did.

She seems to have a collection of outfits for post Sunday lunch games . . . . . . Robert you lucky bar steward!

Latest dose of Toyah, for the discerning pervs...

Perhaps this is sacrilege against the Queen of Punk but all I can think of is:

LIta Ford with the The Runaways in 1977.

Eu40nntWgAQeoti.jpeg

Anyone remember or indeed fancy a bit of the aptly named Clout?

I thought the way the lead singer 'positioned' her ample norkage on top of her guitar made her dirty and filthy (well, I was about 13 at the time). (Go to about the 30 second point for the, erm, effect).

Last edited:

Latest Threads