Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Paz Lenchantin, bass and things

1613255331364.png

huscarl

Old-Salt

Girlschool are touring this week. Are they playing near you?

I shall be at the Newcastle TRillians gig Sunday Feb9.
Saw them at Bournemouth winter gardens in 1981(?), they were supporting Motorhead. They were fit and pretty good and Motorhead were well Motorhead, came out the venue at the end not being able to hear a chuffing thing!

Does Toyah class as a rock chick?
View attachment 550116
Yes Yes and thrice Yes
Saw them at Bournemouth winter gardens in 1981(?), they were supporting Motorhead. They were fit and pretty good and Motorhead were well Motorhead, came out the venue at the end not being able to hear a chuffing thing!
Seen Motörhead twice at the Ipswich Gaumont and Girlschool at a Rock weekender nr Kings Lynn in 2004.
My ears rang for a week!!!

Bearcub20

Clanker
Rather than dirty or filthy, she's seems rather wholesome. In fact I wonder if she might be under the legal age to appear on this thread.... Wouldn't want anyone to get a knock from the law wishing to inspect their hard drive.....

View attachment 545763
Good call, but we’re safe. She’s a 23 year old French girl. Been playing for many years according to her YT channel. There seems to be a group of young girls who’ve ditched Barbie for a Fender on YT, and they‘re all really good.

They're still a great band now, the nearest thing we've got to Motorhead really, as they were pretty much Motorhead with tits

Yes, I know. Four ugly long haired blokes on stage. This clip is more about the young ladies in the audience, prone to flashing their tits at the cameras. I never saw this happen at any of the Pantera gigs I was at.

Billy Eilish - yay or nay?

Billie-Eilish-Boobs-Photos-2.jpg
Billie-Eilish-Boobs-Photos-15.jpg
images-1.jpg
images-2.jpg
images.jpg

Latest Threads