Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date
Showing my age here and I’m sure they will have already appeared earlier in the thread, but I’ve always lusted after Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart. Yes, they are getting on a bit (aren’t most of us), but in their heyday, they could belt out a great song and look fantastic at the same time.
5DEB07E5-2274-47DE-9171-541DEE9C10F8.jpeg

Chef

LE
I believe one of them died some years ago.
Nope both still alive and kicking. Ann Wilson, keyboards, had weight issues and I believe had it agreed that she'd appear in videos mostly head and shoulders or playing the piano. A grand obviously as she's a big girl.

Edit @The_Kurgen beat me to it. But I had more information, chiz chiz.

Nope both still alive and kicking. Ann Wilson, keyboards, had weight issues and I believe had it agreed that she'd appear in videos mostly head and shoulders or playing the piano. A grand obviously as she's a big girl.

Edit @The_Kurgen beat me to it. But I had more information, chiz chiz.

Still would. Nancy that is - obvs....

Showing my age here and I’m sure they will have already appeared earlier in the thread, but I’ve always lusted after Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart. Yes, they are getting on a bit (aren’t most of us), but in their heyday, they could belt out a great song and look fantastic at the same time.
View attachment 545519
I think I nominated them a few dozen pages ago, but worth a repeat.

Bearcub20

Clanker
So glad to be able to contribute. I present Rochloe. Little known YouTuber but a really good guitarist.

Attachments

• CC4CF6C9-8AA2-4C9F-B961-0F3D04CF182D.jpeg
    CC4CF6C9-8AA2-4C9F-B961-0F3D04CF182D.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 60

Chef

LE

Still would. Nancy that is - obvs....
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin, you'll know him better as the man who did the lyrics for Starship's 'We built this city'.

Like Andrew Ridgeley he got all the perks of rock stardom without too many of the penalties.

He also did some bits and bobs for piano man Reg Dwight.

Lyrics by Bernie Taupin, you'll know him better as the man who did the lyrics for Starship's 'We built this city'.

Like Andrew Ridgeley he got all the perks of rock stardom without too many of the penalties.

And also wrote for country singer John Anderson and for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Here is another of Andrew Ridgley's perks. Her being perky and him looking quite peeky.

2AD70ECA00000578-3174671-image-m-45_1437861516573.jpg

So glad to be able to contribute. I present Rochloe. Little known YouTuber but a really good guitarist.

Rather than dirty or filthy, she's seems rather wholesome. In fact I wonder if she might be under the legal age to appear on this thread.... Wouldn't want anyone to get a knock from the law wishing to inspect their hard drive.....

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bah....California rich chicks playing metal-lite

Even the buskers in Belfast do a better job :
( They should ask Roland for a sponsorship deal...that Cube is putting in a lot of work)

Bah....California rich chicks playing metal-lite

Even the buskers in Belfast do a better job :
( They should ask Roland for a sponsorship deal...that Cube is putting in a lot of work)

Those are some seriously talented ladies. I've just spent a happy half an hour going through their YouTube channel.

Latest Threads