Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date
I assumed the Pretty Reckless were a rubbish vanity thing, but I listened to one of their tracks and it wasn't half bad.

Plus, filth.
I got the feeling that she was genuinely pissed off with the acting profession, and she's come through thick and thin to make the band successful. Plus, she's genuinely talented.

And filth, but the realisation that you're essentially having a tug over Cindy Lou from the Grinch can cause a mental state best described as 'wangst'.

And the video to 'Make Me Wanna Die' where she gets her kit off.

Turns out she was 16 or 17 at the time.

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh yes..

Anyone who was at UMIST in the mid 70s would remember her.. the students union events member had the hots for her and CA was booked for almost every event!
I used to tape concerts and I may have a tape of a Curved Air circa 1974-75. She was also a croupier at the London Playboy club - oh and music tutor at Middlesex University.

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh yes..

Anyone who was at UMIST in the mid 70s would remember her.. the students union events member had the hots for her and CA was booked for almost every event!
I used to tape concerts and I may have a tape of a Curved Air circa 1974-75 - asuming I can find the old cassettes and something to play them on. She was also a croupier at the London Playboy club - oh and music tutor at Middlesex University.

I used to tape concerts and I may have a tape of a Curved Air circa 1974-75. She was also a croupier at the London Playboy club - oh and music tutor at Middlesex University.

They're not a bad lot at Middlesex, did some IT work there, and most of the IT dept were ex roadies

I used to tape concerts and I may have a tape of a Curved Air circa 1974-75 - asuming I can find the old cassettes and something to play them on. She was also a croupier at the London Playboy club - oh and music tutor at Middlesex University.
Bet her courses were the best attended in the whole uni.

Seeing the Cramps on the music thread made me think, Poison Ivy ought to be on here

1612021353989.png

mad_collie

War Hero
Toyah and the puppies are back.

Kirkz

LE
Your not my old roomy from 2RTR , he’s the only bloke I ever met who liked King Crimson.
I wasn't your roomy but I like King Crimson.
I even have the inside cover of The Court of the Crimson King tattooed on my back.

80's Siouxsie

images.jpeg-1.jpg

siouxsie-sioux-1.jpg

Latest Threads