Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date
@bigeye whats with Merican speak ?. Anyway some proper camera angles on this one.

Ah, “I want Candy” written in 1965, and covered in 1982 by Bow Wow Wow, whose lead singer Annabelle Lwin was pictured nude on one of their album covers aged just 14 I think. She’s 54 now, so I’m safe to say “I would (now)”

A8B552C1-65B1-445F-A921-13D48EA3F274.jpeg

Ah, “I want Candy” written in 1965, and covered in 1982 by Bow Wow Wow, whose lead singer Annabelle Lwin was pictured nude on one of their album covers aged just 14 I think. She’s 54 now, so I’m safe to say “I would (now)”

View attachment 528766

I had a mate in my first posting, who was a psychobilly. I used to take the piss out of his tastes, comparing the Meteors and Guana batz etc to the likes of Darts and Matchbox. In his response, Bow Wow Wow were the main weapon in his armoury for mocking Punk.
They were on the bill for the Christmas on Earth Punk festival in Leeds, in 1981. Me and my mates were so glad they never turned up.

I posted pics of the lovely Wendy James from Transvision Vamp , then and now in the what music thread

here they are again in case you missed them
wendy2.jpg
wendy1.jpg

as I posted , [why TF did my son send me a picture of Katie Hopkins]

I posted pics of the lovely Wendy James from Transvision Vamp , then and now in the what music thread

here they are again in case you missed themView attachment 534491View attachment 534492

as I posted , [why TF did my son send me a picture of Katie Hopkins]

A great design for a t-shirt to sell outside her gigs. People would have kittens if you asked to set up a merch stall inside. Would
STAB YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALER look better on the front or the back?

dlrg

LE
Does this count?

CelineDio.jpg

................. Thought not!

mad_collie

Old-Salt
Toyah's latest contribution is worth a watch.

You can bet your bottom dollar she knows exactly what she's doing.
Don't blame her TBH.
Yes I would.
I've followed their antics on Faceache this past year and I can safely say,
1. She's mental.
2. Until I was a dried husk.

Latest Threads