Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date

Chef

LE
Blimey how many pedals does she have ?
She has enough pedals to go with her shoes.

(She's attractive but a woman nonetheless)

pc flaps

War Hero
Lori Lewis of symphonic metal band Therion

1607115447795.png

Fits in the gingers thread too, double bubble.

Mikaela Attard

FB_IMG_1607216706967.jpg

Toyah Willcox doesn't seem to have been included:

Does she qualify?

More classy MILFs you would, she's a bit too respectable these days to be in this thread surely

ches

LE
Lisa Dominique, never see enough :boogie:

Band i was with played her support on a cpl of north west pub gigs when she was 'touring' back in the very early 90s' A very tidy looking lass but so far up her own arse she was donut shaped. Crazy fcuking ideas about how her talent wasn't taken seriously cos she was too pretty. No lass, it was cos you couldn't sing for shit live. Either her mum or dad was her manager & they were fooking barking too. You're doing a UK tour of rock pub dives where audiences are measured in their tens & you demand cars pick you up from the local hotel. Pfft.

Band i was with played her support on a cpl of north west pub gigs when she was 'touring' back in the very early 90s' A very tidy looking lass but so far up her own arse she was donut shaped. Crazy fcuking ideas about how her talent wasn't taken seriously cos she was too pretty. No lass, it was cos you couldn't sing for shit live. Either her mum or dad was her manager & they were fooking barking too. You're doing a UK tour of rock pub dives where audiences are measured in their tens & you demand cars pick you up from the local hotel. Pfft.
But she did get her kit off a couple of time on TV.

But she did get her kit off a couple of time on TV.

So did Rock Bitch at most of their gigs, plus they could even play their instruments (including the musical ones) on stage

This is one of the tracks that I've played for the charity band I occasionally turn out for. (yeah, charideee). I don't play it as well as her I think we can safely say. She plays open handed - with her left hand playing the high hat as opposed to crossing the right. Not easy. The current drummer for Journey, Steve Smith, a very accomplished session musician, does the same.

He was fired from Journey earlier this year (replaced by Narada Michael Walden, slightly strangely), along with the bass player this year in one of those slightly odd implosions that Neal Schon and Jonathon Cain seem to have occasionally. He's one of the very best drummers playing in any genre at the moment and a good example of a jazz drummer playing for a rock band when he was in Journey (Brian Downey and Thin Lizzy is another good example, equally Stanton Moore's album with Corrosion of Conformity and Vinnie Colaiuta's Megadeth album).

He was fired from Journey earlier this year (replaced by Narada Michael Walden, slightly strangely), along with the bass player this year in one of those slightly odd implosions that Neal Schon and Jonathon Cain seem to have occasionally. He's one of the very best drummers playing in any genre at the moment and a good example of a jazz drummer playing for a rock band when he was in Journey (Brian Downey and Thin Lizzy is another good example, equally Stanton Moore's album with Corrosion of Conformity and Vinnie Colaiuta's Megadeth album).

Wow.. Walden is a bit of a showman/wannabe front man and does seem to be an unusual choice. I wonder how long he'll stick around. I would gently take issue with your statement that he's one of the very best drummers playing in any genre unless he's on an extremely long list, including Steve Gadd, Vinnie Colaiuta, Kenny Aronoff, Gavin Harrison (one of my personal favourites), Larnell Lewis, Chester Thompson, Omar Hakim, Senri Kawaguchi, Simon Phillips... at the very least..

Steve Smith is a highly rated session drummer and has probably got bored of stadium rock and Schon- despite the pay cheque. He's got his own thing going on and will probably be happy to get on with that.

Edit: Unless you were referring to Steve Smith - in which case I would agree with.

Last edited:
Wow.. Walden is a bit of a showman/wannabe front man and does seem to be an unusual choice. I wonder how long he'll stick around. I would gently take issue with your statement that he's one of the very best drummers playing in any genre unless he's on an extremely long list, including Steve Gadd, Vinnie Colaiuta, Kenny Aronoff, Gavin Harrison (one of my personal favourites), Larnell Lewis, Chester Thompson, Omar Hakim, Senri Kawaguchi, Simon Phillips... at the very least..

Steve Smith is a highly rated session drummer and has probably got bored of stadium rock and Schon- despite the pay cheque. He's got his own thing going on and will probably be happy to get on with that.

Edit: Unless you were referring to Steve Smith - in which case I would agree with.

I did mean Steve Smith was one of the very best, not Walden, apologies if that wasn’t clear. Both he and the bass player were fired during some bizarre dispute about name ownership with Schon accusing them of trying to steal the band from him. Smith has said he’d have happily stayed.

I did mean Steve Smith was one of the very best, not Walden, apologies if that wasn’t clear. Both he and the bass player were fired during some bizarre dispute about name ownership with Schon accusing them of trying to steal the band from him. Smith has said he’d have happily stayed.

Ah! That makes sense.

BTW I snuck Kawaguchi in the list because she is so cute, yet a very powerful talented drummer.

Latest Threads