Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date
Steve Tyler is looking good for his age and antics.

His daughter though, like a champ on chips

2088.jpg

If it was 2002, yes, I was there.
In fact here's the actual gig. I was on the stage at the back at first but went to watch and so we must have been in the audience at the same time. That's not my camerawork!

In fact here's the actual gig. I was on the stage at the back at first but went to watch and so we must have been in the audience at the same time. That's not my camerawork!

I remember the Pretenders...The Wildhearts were playing as well, and as I recall, the bassist was projectile vomiting during the gig.

I remember the Pretenders...The Wildhearts were playing as well, and as I recall, the bassist was projectile vomiting during the gig.
The Wildhearts came on after BioHazard. I remember because the BioHazard drummer had chucked drumsticks at me.

Here's another young rock chick drummer. We're all on dodgy ground as I have no idea old she is. She looks almost bored as she's playing Master of Puppets by Metallica. Although she sounds like she's dragging a bit at the beginning she isn't. Her name is Brooke C.

take it away...

This was published two years ago, so she would be 17 now.

Now we are all on a list.

Alamo

LE
Gary Moore played the Saturday night as a late addition if I remember correctly?

seen The Wildhearts a couple of times. Just don’t get it I’m afraid.

Gary Moore played the Saturday night as a late addition if I remember correctly?

seen The Wildhearts a couple of times. Just don’t get it I’m afraid.
Not my favourite band, either, but I enjoyed the set. Can't remember if Gary Moore played, but it was 18 years ago, and my memory of events is skewed.

I remember one of our posse getting collared by the HA who thought he was nicking (he couldn't find his tent). They let him go, though. Another one had a meltdown 'cause he couldn't find his tent either.

The same bloke who got collared by the HA spent the entire morning before we left looking for his bike keys. It was only when I woke up that I pointed out that he'd given them to me for safe keeping.

A lass who was with us (happened to be a black girl) took a piss by the boundary fence. She was halfway through when she realised she had an audience, only to fall over into it to a round of applause from all quarters. Good times.

dlrg

LE
Anyone who wouldn't throw one up Samantha Fish clearly drops anchor in poo bay.
View attachment 519220View attachment 519221View attachment 519222

Three 'Lifters of the Shirt' right here. See Post #493 (Page 25ish).
@medwaymud @thegimp and this quote from a misguided @Helm "She's fugly as well" Post #494

"Have you three caught the ghey? We're not here for the 'kin music! Man-up, turn the volume down and watch her 'Rock Chick filthyness'". dlrg

Last edited:
Not my favourite band, either, but I enjoyed the set. Can't remember if Gary Moore played, but it was 18 years ago, and my memory of events is skewed.

I remember one of our posse getting collared by the HA who thought he was nicking (he couldn't find his tent). They let him go, though. Another one had a meltdown 'cause he couldn't find his tent either.

The same bloke who got collared by the HA spent the entire morning before we left looking for his bike keys. It was only when I woke up that I pointed out that he'd given them to me for safe keeping.

A lass who was with us (happened to be a black girl) took a piss by the boundary fence. She was halfway through when she realised she had an audience, only to fall over into it to a round of applause from all quarters. Good times.
Went to the final BB. Shadow of its former self.

As it happens I couldn't remember Gary Moore but I've just found some footage of him playing at BB in 2002.

My production company made a couple of shows about the Bulldog Bash for Men and Motors and spoke to residents and cops about what Warwickshire thought of the HA running an event in their area. Generally the response was very positive. Police made very few arrests outside the event and none inside (mainly because the HA policed it and nobody wanted to get on the wrong side of their security patrols). The local publicans had good things to say about the club as the HA would not allow any public raucousness and came down hard on Club members and punters alike.

I did see a spectacular punch up between 2 HA members in the HAMC members bar which, despite being pretty nasty, was ignored by the other HA drinkers.

After Tobin was killed there was a lot more interest from National Police which didn't help. Health and safety and local council restrictions all played their part too. At the same time certain members lost interest as they had their own events to organise, including the biggest Tattoo event in Europe but I suspect the main reason is that Club got greedy and spent less on making it a great show.

Alannah Myles, then and now.
04f3b1e0968582bb5d7a726adcb8eb4d.jpg
11.jpg

Latest Threads