Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet there are loadsa women who got the nark in the late 80s/early 90s, as their boyfriends drooled over Wendy James. You all must know someone. Maybe even your own lass. One of my Punkette friends even admitted to me that she felt inadequate for years, as any lad she had made her felt second best to Wendy James.
View attachment 519582
All yours, mate, all yours...
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 22.49.44.png

wheel

LE
Here's another young rock chick drummer. We're all on dodgy ground as I have no idea old she is. She looks almost bored as she's playing Master of Puppets by Metallica. Although she sounds like she's dragging a bit at the beginning she isn't. Her name is Brooke C.

take it away...

Sina is good, she is 20 years of age.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Sina is good, she is 20 years of age.
This is one of the tracks that I've played for the charity band I occasionally turn out for. (yeah, charideee). I don't play it as well as her I think we can safely say. She plays open handed - with her left hand playing the high hat as opposed to crossing the right. Not easy. The current drummer for Journey, Steve Smith, a very accomplished session musician, does the same.

pc flaps

War Hero
I

I'll see your Sentina and raise you a Meytal Cohen.

She's a bit obvious is Meytal, not that I'd kick her out of bed for picking her toenails.

Anyway, how about Alessandra Scaravilli, who in addition to playing excellent bass has some of the funniest gurning faces I've seen on You Tube.

She's a bit obvious is Meytal, not that I'd kick her out of bed for picking her toenails.

Anyway, how about Alessandra Scaravilli, who in addition to playing excellent bass has some of the funniest gurning faces I've seen on You Tube.

When you say gurning of course you mean 'Bass face" . Here's the ubiquitous Este Haim, one of the leading female exponents..

bass face.jpg

Last edited:
Her bass faces make it look like she's trying to squeeze out a particularly large bolus sideways. Not a great look...the one I posted cracked me up, it was like she kept recognising someone in the distance she didn't want to talk to.

Also she's doing the Bass - Chicken head nod business. I used to play with a very good bassist who (as well as having his bass strapped right under his chin funk style) used to come up to the drums and do that nodding thing at me - I used to tell him to fuck off in a friendly manner.

We've gone full circle now: Suzi Q on a San Fran semi-acoustic bass (I think):

suzi-q-post.jpg