Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
In 1977 I was in Larnaca with UNFICYP. "Chanson d'Amour" was a quirky number on the radio that made you hum along even though it was sh¡t. As a one-hit wonder that I never saw again, I never gave the group a thought.

Last night up popped Chanson d'Amour on Now70s TV. Imagine this gyrating, smiling like a dirty filthy rock chick and singing love songs into my eyes.
Still a sh¡t song, but she still gets a place in the Gilf thread in her 70s.

What? We haven't got a Gilf thread?!?

In 1977 I was in Larnaca with UNFICYP. "Chanson d'Amour" was a quirky number on the radio that made you hum along even though it was sh¡t. As a one-hit wonder that I never saw again, I never gave the group a thought.

Last night up popped Chanson d'Amour on Now70s TV. Imagine this gyrating, smiling like a dirty filthy rock chick and singing love songs into my eyes.

Actually Manhattan Transfer managed two other Top 20 hits. However, there was nothing filthy or dirty about them and they weren’t exactly rock and roll. Not sure I’d describe either as chicks for that matter.

pc flaps

Old-Salt
I can't be arsed to go through 46 pages, but here are Zeppelin tribute band Zepperella.

Definitely rock chicks, though the general dirtiness & filthiness is mostly in my head.

I did start a cracking GILF thread sone months ago, but mods shut it down and told me to get help.

She doesn't think I'm weird. She said I'm interesting, and there's nothing wrong with having sexual feelings for older ladies.
...until you start digging them out of the ground to feed your need.

Latest Threads