Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date

Chef

LE
A little mouse with clogs on?

Back on track. A rock classic with the vocals sung by someone far more shaggable than Robert Plant.
I don't care how much more shaggable she is than Plantie, that cover is a fcuking massacre.

I don't care how much more shaggable she is than Plantie, that cover is a fcuking massacre.
Pffft. The Pearl & Dean jingle never sounded so good.

It's as much as a mash up as a cover, it's part Led Zep and part Pearl and Dean

You probably won't like the recorded version any better

A thread such as this would not be complete without A-Yeon. She doesn't look drity filthy but apparently she's super- intelligent and we all know that really clever girls are dirty....

Clip clippety clop on the stair.

Another wasted education.
I preferred
"going tip tippety tip tippety tap" but was aware that might be the US cover

She's not in the band but who cares, dirty filthy coke whore backing dancer. Not a bad track either.
ETA. Apparently she was called Sylvia Bell, from Bradford, a former Miss UK contestant.

Last edited:
And, in fact, fcuk it, sometimes you just gotta, well, thread drift....

She's not in the band but who cares, dirty filthy coke whore backing dancer. Not a bad track either.
ETA. Apparently she was called Sylvia Bell, from Bradford, a former Miss UK contestant.
What a weird video, Graham Bonnet in a white suit looking and sounding like he should have been in the Sisters of Mercy, and a terminally bored Richie Blackmore knocking out a tune, Cozy Powell thrashing the skins like his life depends on it, and Roger Glover looking like he should be in some cod Reggae band, and then some tart dancing away

Last edited:
What a weird video, Graham Bonnet in a white suit looking and sounding like he should have been in the Sisters of Mercy, and a terminally bored Richie Blackmore knocking out a tune, Cozy Powell thrashing the skins like his life depends on it, and Roger Glover looking like he should be in some cod Reggae bad, and then some tart dancing away
No doubt it all made sense at the time...

Latest Threads