Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date

Oops

War Hero
Nope. 55 and not greying at all yet
Eight weeks till I join you then, p*ssed right off by this feckin wind and a full head of hair messel', needed a haircut before lockdown...
Daughter put it in some sort of camo headbandy type thing this morning..
It's worked, I'm thinking Willem Defoe in Platoon, the kids are mentioning Vicky Pollard a bit too much.....

Anyways, back on thread.
Ms.Harry would've be mid thirties around us being such an impressionable age....

Hmm, about the same age as my Mum then .....

Err!

Kirkz

LE
I was treated to a very similar view of Toyah when I was at the front of the audience somewhere in Elephant & Castle in '78 :)

ETA: They were leopard print knickers too, as memories come flooding back.
Were they flooding your skiddies?

FB_IMG_1594476606604.jpg

Daria Zaritskaya

FB_IMG_1593955407075.jpg

Adapt and overcome. Upskirting must have been a nightmare back then.
Mirror glue to your shoe, shot the upskirt, develop the film in your bath, job jobbed

All the 1970s TOTP footage of the audience dancing used to be taken from below. Pervy gits....

Those were the days!

All the 1970s TOTP footage of the audience dancing used to be taken from below. Pervy gits....

Those were the days!
I know same later on, somewhere amongst house removals I've got a hard disk with an upskirt of Katy Hill, I've got hundreds of the blighters to sort through

She was a dirty scutter, she even encouraged me to take an upskirt

Chef

LE
I know same later on, somewhere amongst house removals I've got a hard disk with an upskirt of Katy Hill, I've got hundreds of the blighters to sort through

Worth a try, you never know the magistrate may be feeling lenient.;)

Given the range and variety of your proclivities and those of @don't tell him pike the pair of you are unique in being able to offer the entire range of sexual perversions to the entire female population of the planet.

As Churchill probably didn't say "never in the field of human sexual deviance and sordidness have so few offered so much to so many".

Fucking outstanding.

Latest Threads