Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Sheikhy Old Chap.
'Dirty Filthy' = Oh yes
'Rock Chick' = Mmm... Found wanting!

Just saying. Well, nit picking really!
She must be dirty would you let your daughter/wife/bit on the side pose like that?

Kirkz

LE
I saw them supporting Motörhead at St. Georges Hall, Bradford. Also early 80's. Pretty bloody good they were too!
Seems they were supporting anyone and everyone back then.

Kirkz

LE
Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it, that’s all I’d say...
Believe me I've fucked some humungus horrors in my time and there are plenty of people who can verify that.
But that was more from necessity than enjoyment.

Believe me I've fucked some humungus horrors in my time and there are plenty of people who can verify that.
Denial is always the first step to acceptance. You are plainly a chubby chaser at heart. Time to take the next step & embrace the chubby.

Denial is always the first step to acceptance. You are plainly a chubby chaser at heart. Time to take the next step & embrace the chubby.
Horses for courses, same as I said to Kirkz. Even if I wished to embrace them, I would find it difficult to do so. As I've said elsewhere, I am one of the short Arrses of this world. With a short Arrse comes short arms, therefore I would find it difficult for my arms to stretch across the front of one of your "beauties," never mind embrace the fat fur kers.

Kirkz

LE
I'm just not fussy, a fucks a fuck, after enough Herfies I'd fuck you let alone the things you like.
Doesn't mean I get any pleasure, just relief.

Not the monster from the Birdwood beer bar? I swerved her one night so she got off with my mate in the bunk next door, gave him a dose and swamped his mattress. How I laughed...

on thread: Hayley Reinhart...

Kirkz

LE
Not the monster from the Birdwood beer bar? I swerved her one night so she got off with my mate in the bunk next door, gave him a dose and swamped his mattress. How I laughed...

on thread: Hayley Reinhart...
A couple of NAAFI bints and plenty of horrors from Studio X not to mention the pads wives.

Ok for those asking for more Metal milf clips. Here she is again...

Not sure if that is the worst song/band/video I ever saw, but is certainly in the top 10.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TBGB The NAAFI Bar 28
Boris_Johnson The NAAFI Bar 296
SlimeyToad The NAAFI Bar 17

Latest Threads