Dirty Filthy Rock Chicks

• Thread starter Deleted 4886
  • Start date
D

Deleted 4886

I started out tonite watching Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love and youtube led me on an interesting trail. I think we would be hard pressed to top Tina, even though she is now Swiss, 76 and her flaps stink of tuna but who is still up there. The Wilson (Heart) sisters still rock, Pat Benetar is out there but who really rocks?

I am talking rock Chicks, not other genres.

img2.jpg
img12.jpg
img18.jpg
img22.jpg

Jennifer Stephens from Young Heart Attack - a great rock band (phenomenal live) who sadly didn't get the break they deserved.

In the background fellas, not the chap in front.

Last edited:
Preferably both but birdage takes priority over the music

Kirkz

LE
Suzi_Quatro_In_the_Spotlight_album_cover.jpg

joan_jett___the_blackhearts-bad_reputation-front.jpg

Suzi Quatro and Joan Jett always did it for me.
They are responsible for the death of billions of my offspring, and the anger of my mother for the state of my bedroom curtains.

I did a bit of roadie-ing before I got married. Nobody famous. One of the bands I roadied, The Chemistry Set shared studio time with Transvision Vamp and she seemed like a nice lass.

D

Deleted 4886

Lisa Fischer is getting on a bit now as well but she towers over Jagger and is filling out nicely. I'm starting to find a link between black, dirty and rock!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Has to be this girl. Grrrrr.

Kirkz

LE
Girlschool weren't too bad back in the day.

joan_jett___the_blackhearts-bad_reputation-front.jpg

Suzi Quatro and Joan Jett always did it for me.
They are responsible for the death of billions of my offspring, and the anger of my mother for the state of my bedroom curtains.

Jett's "Bad Reputation" - set to a good vid. Hopefully it is not beyond the pale for this thread.

Latest Threads