Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by RTFQ, Feb 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

Someone's asked me for directions to blandford and I'm too lazy to try to find it on Autoroute. Can one of you give me directions from the nearest motorway exit (coming from london direction). Alternatively you can offer lots of facecious replies or even give me totally wrong directions so the silly bint gets lost?

(PS Scalies Rock and I know what Sporadic E is)
  2. Hey RTFQ,

I don't know the directions, I do however want to know what sporadic E is??
  3. tell the person who asked you to look on autoroute - it is never a good idea to follow someone else's directions in my experience
  4. RTFQ

Trouble being, of course, that autoroute will just direct me to Blandford Forum and not the camp, I don't know how close the camp is to town, and I'm fairly sure that Blandford Forum is a made up place like Isengaard, Mordor and Newcastle. It's probably a big scalie waah. Maybe Blandford is like Area 52? Has anyone EVER been there?
  5. yes but was given lift by friend - we had camp there last year so will see if still have directions
  6. RTFQ, which direction is your friend coming from. basicall head for poole and you cant miss the dump. Find blandford forum and follow signs for royal signals museum,

Not entirely sure why anyone would be coming here volountarily
  7. Simply if your coming from the M4 take the chippenham junction and head south on the A350 kepp going till you see the most grim and depressing place you've ever seen. That'll be blandford, then follow the signs for the museum. Its actually surprisingly easy.

If you're coming from the other way head to salisbury then use the A364 (i think). If you're coming form the south then fcunk ya. Bloody southerners
  8. RTFQ

Tell your mucker that Blandford is located directly adhacent to the gates of Hell
  9. Piss off it's warm in hell
  10. Area 52? Yes pal, been there. Quite boring actually, just desert for miles around. There was this place next door though, with loadsa razor wire and stuff.

Ohhhh, what was it called - oh yeah, that was it, Area 51.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just a congenital smart-aleck with too many red pens.
  11. This has to be one of the best bit of trolling I've seen on here. It would have been quicker just to do the streetmap search in the first place.
  12. I think RTFQ wins prize for laziest arrse ever :lol: I hope he is not this lazy in his pursuit of the ladies...............
  13. Look, RTFQ, if you can't find the place, just get within 5 miles, and stick your head out of the car window. Have a look for the following combat indicators.

1.Dimmed streetlights as the scalies use half the national grid logging on to Arrse and whinging about their CO.

2.Gliders using the colossal quantities of hot air coming out of the place as thermals.

3.A steady stream of minibuses dropping off blokes who've reached their ROD at the train station.

4.Lorries carting away the skip loads of pointless memos and orders about flat cap berets and full screws marching.

5.The sound of a thousand voices raised in one almighty moan.

6.The rest of the Army laughing at their cone head counterparts.

Hope this helps.

There, I've done half the work for you. All you need to do now is type Blandford and London and then click twice.

I'm trying to remember if you go pass the man with giant p*nis.

Grow up ao1.