• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dinner Night Seating Plan

Hi all,
I'm enquiring whether anyone knows of a computer programme which I can use to organize a seating plan. I've looked on Google but all that pops up is for weddings and table layouts dont match what I need.
Basically what I need is a table layout plan, & the fascility to drag & drop members/guests names at the seating places. Cheers all.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you tried Powerpoint?

you got a geo det anywhere near by? they love doing stuff like this. leaflets, seating plans, menus, etc.

:twisted:

MS Word

Use text boxes for the names as they can be swapped around quite easily.

gammymit said:
Hi all,
I'm enquiring whether anyone knows of a computer programme which I can use to organize a seating plan. I've looked on Google but all that pops up is for weddings and table layouts dont match what I need.
Basically what I need is a table layout plan, & the fascility to drag & drop members/guests names at the seating places. Cheers all.
Visio. Just let me finish my lunch.

msr

But for less than the cost of this, you can get Visio 2007 Pro off DII ;)

msr

msr said:
But for less than the cost of this, you can get Visio 2007 Pro off DII ;)

msr
Free is always best. :)