• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dingerr

Having waited a while to see if anyone else was going to post on this subject, for those who don't know Dingerr hasn't posted for a while as he was injured on Active Service in Afghanistan (as an ATO HT Operator) and is currently still in Selly Oak. :(

Get well soon you grumpy scrote. :wink:

Hope it's nothing too serious. If anyone is visiting please pass on my regards and best wishes.

If you have access to this Dingerr, get well soon.

(You bullet counting tw@t :wink: )

ugly

LE
Bloody hell isnt he a bit old for all of that? Wait no Kev is still doing it but he has less to lose physically speaking!
Dingerr you old goat get well soon and stop being such a clumsy git.

P.S any chance of a spare boot for K13?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I hope Dingerr gets well soon and that his injuries and not insurmountable. Can the nursey types bring a laptop to his bedside so he get back on board?

Is there any way Arrse can send him a slab (injuries permitting)? Willing to contribute if possible.

I wondered why the morale on the site went up. :wink:
Bloody AT's, always the attention seekers

Get well soon mate, as some JNCO is eyeing up your job! :D

On the positive side, he can say what he wants to the doctors, nurses and senior ranks and blame it on the meds!

All the very best for a speedy and good recovery Dingerr! xx

The very best of wishes to you mate. I don't know if your singing or musical instrument playing is up to scratch, but there's a pitch about to become free shortly on Canary Wharfe concourse. The current Bob Dylan t#at is about to die. Wounded ex-Forces, you'll make a mint.

Lots of love,
Cheryl Cole x

Latest Threads