Discussion in 'RLC' started by GrumpyOG, Jan 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having waited a while to see if anyone else was going to post on this subject, for those who don't know Dingerr hasn't posted for a while as he was injured on Active Service in Afghanistan (as an ATO HT Operator) and is currently still in Selly Oak. :(

Get well soon you grumpy scrote. :wink:
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Should have looked where he was walking then! :D

Get well soon!
  3. Hope it's nothing too serious. If anyone is visiting please pass on my regards and best wishes.

If you have access to this Dingerr, get well soon.

(You bullet counting tw@t :wink: )
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Bloody hell isnt he a bit old for all of that? Wait no Kev is still doing it but he has less to lose physically speaking!
    Dingerr you old goat get well soon and stop being such a clumsy git.

P.S any chance of a spare boot for K13?
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I hope Dingerr gets well soon and that his injuries and not insurmountable. Can the nursey types bring a laptop to his bedside so he get back on board?

Is there any way Arrse can send him a slab (injuries permitting)? Willing to contribute if possible.
  6. Bad luck, dingerr. Get well soon, you disgusting troll, and we'll see you back on here!
  7. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

The message before Christmas was that Dingerr had improved but was still rather ill.
  8. Get well soon fella,Keep smiling and hope to see ya back on here soonest !
  9. I wondered why the morale on the site went up. :wink:
    Bloody AT's, always the attention seekers

Get well soon mate, as some JNCO is eyeing up your job! :D
  10. On the positive side, he can say what he wants to the doctors, nurses and senior ranks and blame it on the meds!

All the very best for a speedy and good recovery Dingerr! xx
  11. Dingerr I distinctly remember telling you to watch WTF you were doing!

Get well soon fella and if there is a slab being sent couynt me in for some cash!
  12. Best of luck Dingerr.
  13. The very best of wishes to you mate. I don't know if your singing or musical instrument playing is up to scratch, but there's a pitch about to become free shortly on Canary Wharfe concourse. The current Bob Dylan t#at is about to die. Wounded ex-Forces, you'll make a mint.

Lots of love,
    Cheryl Cole x
  14. Get well soon Dingerr.

On the basis that beer cures all, are we having a whip-round for a crate at some point?
  15. Get well soon and chin up! If there's a kitty Being set up, post the details.