Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ding Dong to #1? What can counter it?

A rehash of Monty Python's song "Spam"?

"scum scum scum scum, scum scum scum scum"

Did Harry Enfield's "Loadsa money" ever do a song?

In all seriousness though as you say it's pretty bad taste for this to happen. As it's the Hillsborough disaster anniversary you can just imagine the northern outcry if someone were to in equal bad taste promote Lostprophets "Burn burn". As someone recently said, hypocrisy alive and well.

Sent via Tapatalk HD

Around the era of Hillsborough, Bradford's ground had a major fire.

At a later benefit concert, heading the bill were . . .Smokie.

The soundtrack of you getting your face adjusted with a pick helve would get my vote.

If you had anything to do with it we'd be flicking to Madness - Cardiac Arrest Lyrics in short order, but for irony I'd hit Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Lyrics - Culture Club whilst I tied you to an office chair and started Stealers Wheel — Stuck in the Middle With You Lyrics | from "Reservoir Dogs"

GERI HALLIWELL LYRICS - It's Raining Men would ring out as you, and the office chair was pushed out of the upper story window (on fire). I feel you lack the calibre for 'The weathergirls' version.

As I walked past your crumpled, charred but (curiously) still mewling body I'd retort 'How did the day work out for you? as planned or any shockers?'

Whereupon the opening bars of My Way Lyrics - Frank Sinatra would kick in.

Or maybe the theme from Grange Hill.

Personally I can't wait for the day Anthony Charles Lynton Blair croaks it and his signature tune "Things can only get better" gets to number one again, that will be a good day.

Personally I can't wait for the day Anthony Charles Lyton Blair croaks it and his signature tune "Things can only get better" gets to number one again, that will be a good day.

When Tony goes a few people will pass comment and he will be buried/burnt. A few hours later, we will get on with our lives and he will be largely forgotten. The history books will have a page describing how he won a landslide victory in 1997 and spent the next ten years totaly arseing up the country and causing the death of thousands by lying.

Personally I can't wait for the day Anthony Charles Lynton Blair croaks it and his signature tune "Things can only get better" gets to number one again, that will be a good day.

By the time he karks it no one will remember or care. He never really had the same impact. There's no such thing as "Blairism"