Ding Dong PMs Gone

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by OccamsRazor, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just been stopped by a TV crew asking what did I feel about Mr Blair standing down and having to say "I'm sorry but I work in Whitehall and can't possibily comment". I though what an execellent ARSE forum question. I'll start with:

Probably more time between tours! :twisted:
  2. I'm torn between 'Thank god he's going at last' and 'Oh sh*t here comes Broon'.
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Rejoice!!!! Rejoice!!!!!
  4. I wish he gone ten years ago - the greasy, grinning spiv.

The BBC naturally is going mad and the revolting oik Naughtie is practically orgasmic detailing all Bliar's triumphs whilst in office !

Ancient Mariner is quite right, just when you think things cannot get worse, along comes the well-balanced, chip on each shoulder, meddling, unreconstructed Marxist - Brown.

Why have the reptiles in the media not mentioned: 'Lard-Bucket' Prescott; Hewitt (Labour's answer to the smug Virgina Bottomley); Cheery Bliar and assorted other venal and oleaginous apparatchiks of the Dear Leader ?

All been told to keep their copious mouths firmly shut - probably by Brown!

Naughtie at it again ! Is nothing happening in the world ?

This is NOT a rant, it is my carefully thought out and kindly described opinion of Bliar and his coterie of clowns and half-wits.

Now we have Kinnock on the wireless !!!!!!!
  5. Yup... :roll: The only real benefit of PM change (till the General Election when I hope there'll be regime change) is that we won't be subjected to TCB or the WMF on TV or in the papers as much.
  6. Until he becomes president of the Thousand Year EU Reich!
  7. So it will be President Blair of Europe and Prime Minister Brown of the DK (Devolved Kingdom) . We are indeed doomed.
  8. At first sight this sounds like marvellous news; I even woke up grinning this morning.

Then I remembered that we will end up with the charisma vacuum of Broone as PM, Hazel Blears as DPM(!), Ed Balls as chancellor and Des Browne left to wreak havoc at the MoD.

It also occured to me that I will have to put up with the inevitable media arrse-kissing frenzy (there was a very disappointing comment in The Times earlier this week from some bint proclaiming Bliar to be a latter day saint).

I also realised that The Wide-Mouthed Frog will now be free to join the judiciary and the next twenty years of my life will be filled with her and her drippingly insincere husband travelling the world (America) and taking receipt of huge quantities of cash for spouting drivel to legions of sycophantic neo-cons.

Bring on May 2009.
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Amidst all of this outpourings of love, respect and sadness at his going that I can feel emanating from you all, did anyone notice the remark that was almost hidden in a news story, that TB is being touted ( how apt that phrase is!) to be a new peace ambassador to the middle east?
    It was said - with reverence and awe, 'cos this was the BBC - that as he had singlehandedly brought peace, happiness and prosperity to Northern Ireland, he was the ideal person to broker a major and lasting peace deal in the Arab countries.

I'm sure we can agree that the BBc must have had their heads up some arse for the last few years! Blair/middle east/ peace? Hmmmm. Sounds a natural, doesn't it?
  10. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's May 2010. Unless he's way ahead in the polls Broon's not going to go to the people until the last minute, he's waited far too long to be PM to give it up before he has to.
  11. Thank you very much Dozy for making this morning even more miserable for me, I now have an extra year of neu arbeit balls to look forward to...
  12. It's been / being discussed here.
  13. Come election time there will be an unexpected "State of emergency". Opposition parties will be banned, elections "Suspended" etc.. Arrests will follow and political opponents will be detained for re-education purposes.
  14. Mate, you're not the only one. I too originally tried to convince myself that time will fly, as we’ve become accustomed to 4-year terms, but it's better to face the harsh reality than to be plunged into misery in 2009 as the truth dawns...
  15. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Thank you dear lady. I'm afraid senility got the better of me. That and rage and apoplexy. But you have calmed me down nicely. :)