Ding! Ding! and were off - BBC expenses revealed

That's a lot of TV licence fees! :evil:

They seem just like MP's , their wages are not for spending…

"…Mark Linsey, controller of entertainment commissioning, claimed more than £160 for wine for stars of this year's Comic Relief.

He spent £85.90 on two bottles of wine for two of the people who took part in the charity fundraiser, and £77 on another two bottles of wine for "key talent" from the show's Let's Dance competition.

Mr Linsey, on a salary of £175,000, also claimed £12.48 for four good luck cards for Comic Relief stars.…"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...BC-bosses-salaries-and-expenses-revealed.html

I am all in favour of scrapping the TV licence. This wont help change my mind!

I couldn't give a monkeys hoop to be honest.

What the fcuk has ARRSE turned into. A whingeathon?!!?

Sorry folks but none of those expenses look outrageous to me. Yentov paying £3 and a half k for a return flight to NY.......bargain.Why should they pay anything out of their income when it can be legitimately claimed back.

smudge67 said:

Can you put a monkeys hoop on expenses?

Oil Slick, I wish you would load up your beloved 'Outrage Bus' with all of your cringeworthy ARRSE cliches and go on a long one-way trip to some other website. I hear that the RAF's e-goat is full of tedious bores so you should fit in quite well.

Sangreal said:
Oil Slick, I wish you would load up your beloved 'Outrage Bus' with all of your cringeworthy ARRSE cliches and go on a long one-way trip to some other website. I hear that the RAF's e-goat is full of tedious bores so you should fit in quite well.

If I run out of toilet paper I'll be sure to give you a call so you can lick it clean for me…

Failing that, you could always try ignoring me instead of boarding the bus and being outraged

I hate to say this because I totally dislike the BBC but their expenses seem quite reasonable. Take off the amount for T&S and there is very little left!

We are talking high level execs here, you have to expect some expenses, these appear reasonable.

I wonder how much is listed for 'fruit and flowers' for the Green Room.

This used to be code for 'charlie' in the old days.

Sangreal said:
Oil_Slick said:
...you could always try ignoring me...
Believe me I’ve tried, but your posts are analogous to a dripping tap.

Oi! Stay off my bus or buy a ticket!

sorry but being forced into paying the license fee to fund the sort of salaries these people demand is i believe fcking outrageous.

Mark Thompson Director General of the BBC gets £834,000 a year and between all 106 of the senior management they amass 21.2 million.

i would rather have the bbc as pay per view and then see what salaries they can demand then

bbc salaries revealed

Fallschirmjager said:
BBC is fucking shite anyway.

Cunts.
By the sound of it you've got a career in telly ahead of you too- as a TV Critic . :wink:

My Licence Fee of £142.50 to pay for these cvnts - worse than MPs.

AND, and, I have to pay for something called ' Wossy' - what is this?

Come on Mr. Cameron - disband this 'Labour (but rich) Luvvies Club' and save us all some money!

I wouldn't mind paying the TV licence if it were only used for educational, political or the like... maybe even cultural.

I really don't see teh point in paying £142 for the likes of Eastenders, strictly dance about and that other garbage.

I do like a good bit of Richard Attenborough and some tigers and crocodiles... or a bit of Ray Mears or Bear Grylls.

chocolate_frog said:
I wouldn't mind paying the TV licence if it were only used for educational, political or the like... maybe even cultural.

I really don't see teh point in paying £142 for the likes of Eastenders, strictly dance about and that other garbage.

I do like a good bit of Richard Attenborough and some tigers and crocodiles... or a bit of Ray Mears or Bear Grylls.
Don't pay it then, I don't.

smudge67 said:

Quite

But us old or older soldiers love a good moan (put the world to rights etc)

So if you don't like it join facebook, you twat! :x