Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dim woman fined 27k for not closing her hairdressing salon

I didn’t get any specific training. There was a good police blog that dealt with a long running case and there are any number of YouTube videos, but generally it comes under the banner of “if you know the legislation well, you can handle those who think they know better but don’t’

Did any pregnant women ever ask to piss in your helmet?

I heard your helmet wasn't that big?
It's adequate
bloodnock.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

there is no way you are actually Major Denis Bloodnok, late of the 3rd Disgusting Fusiliers, OBE, MT, MT and MT
also supposedly officer commanding of the 56th Heavy Underwater Artillery amongst other amusing units

The Epsilons have really got into this idea of "Freeman of the land, I don't consent" bollocks. A shame it has never held up in court. Ever. Anywhere

(caveat - to the best of my knowledge. Happy to be proven wrong).

Besides, Magna Carta worked when you and your 24 Baron mates could call more men at arms to the banners than the king. Then you could starve him to death or ram a red hot poker up his jacksy... When you couldn't you waived your charter rights and turned up at court for some ring kissing...

Besides, Magna Carta worked when you and your 24 Baron mates could call more men at arms to the banners than the king. Then you could starve him to death or ram a red hot poker up his jacksy... When you couldn't you waived your charter rights and turned up at court for some ring kissing...
Don't talk bollox!

Either you have a complainant who has been hurt by your actions, or you don't?

Everyone has the right to face his accuser in court.

Trial by 12 good men and true?

But, but, she is a Freeman and because of Common Law she doesn't consent to the Commercial courts, and will probably identify herself a Sinead of the Quinn family, or some such b*ll*cks.
If Facebook, Twitter, whichever social media platform helped her decide this could be found responsible and fined, it would be a good thing. IMO

Last edited:
Don't talk bollox!

Either you have a complainant who has been hurt by your actions, or you don't?

Everyone has the right to face his accuser in court.

Trial by 12 good men and true?
You might want to read the first book written by yon secret barrister....

Last edited:

Can I just point out the phrase 'legal shibboleths'. I had to go google the second word. I think I'll see if I can work it into an article somewhere.

Latest Threads