Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dim woman fined 27k for not closing her hairdressing salon

Oh it gets better!

Now, hands up those who can poke holes in that? Cause there's a couple of those entries that I know are easy to shoot down.

And seeing as this is the Naafi:

It is amazing how things are so different in other parts of the world.
The family is going to the Cinema on Friday afternoon to watch the new Croods movie!

Oh it gets better!

Now, hands up those who can poke holes in that? Cause there's a couple of those entries that I know are easy to shoot down.

And seeing as this is the Naafi:
I'd love to know where she gets her 'legal' advice from. Hearing her speak, I'm not sure she's the brightest star in the constellation and the use of quasi-legal terms cements her complete lack of understanding of how laws are made and enforced. In her Instagram clip she demands a 'wet signature' - this seems to be a common theme amongst these Freepersons - in that without a 'wet signature' nothing is valid. I bet she's an anti-vaxxer too.

The section of the Magna Carta that she has referred to and detailed by @Archimedes says she can seek redress through her Baron, and if they don’t resolve then it can go to all of the Barons.
No need for the Queen to sign anything.
Has she sought redress from her Baron/MP and escalated through the other Barons/parliament ?
Of course those being the people who produced the Covid legislation she has a problem with

Nothing in the Magna Carta that she can fail to consent - the opposite in fact that all subjects can be compelled

It seems as if she’s spouting bollocks from the internet

I'd love to know where she gets her 'legal' advice from. Hearing her speak, I'm not sure she's the brightest star in the constellation and the use of quasi-legal terms cements her complete lack of understanding of how laws are made and enforced. In her Instagram clip she demands a 'wet signature' - this seems to be a common theme amongst these Freepersons - in that without a 'wet signature' nothing is valid. I bet she's an anti-vaxxer too.

When I worked for the police we had a surprising number of Int nuisances. They were the same, always writing in varicoloured ink. One chap had a habit of sending in his missives about Russian mercenaries at the bottom of his garden with a photograph of himself holding the letter, which he placed a finger print over. Just so that we could confirm that it was genuine and not a miss-information operation.

She's well racked.

If she nees to make a few extra quid, to pay the fine.... well, y'know....

I'd point out she's not overly smart, so the Dolphin trainer routine may well work without needing to numb their intelligence with alcohol first.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The section of the Magna Carta that she has referred to and detailed by @Archimedes says she can seek redress through her Baron, and if they don’t resolve then it can go to all of the Barons.
Has she sought redress from her Baron/MP and escalated through the other Barons/parliament ?
Of course those being the people who produced the Covid legislation she has a problem with

Nothing in the Magna Carta that she can fail to consent - the opposite in fact that all subjects can be compelled

There is also this tiniest of flies in her legal ointment
"Clause 61

The original 1215 version of Magna Carta had 63 clauses. Only four of these clauses are still relevant today, according to the parliament website. Clause 61 is not among these, as it was omitted from all subsequent versions of Magna Carta and was never incorporated into English law"

wouldn't it be great if the State responded to this stupid woman as of the 13th century? Tumbrell, dungeon, a bit of torture...you know, Common Law stuff.

I can imagine the Queen receiving a missive from one of these deluded people:

"Philip, One has been sent another plea claiming not to recognise the Laws that One grants assent to. What is One to do?"
"Tell the Silly bint that The Sovereign withdraws her right to use money with your darling portrait on it. Oh, and I still have that Wet Work team on standby should Me...well, you know who I mean, returns. They could do with a bit of practice."

When I worked for the police we had a surprising number of Int nuisances. They were the same, always writing in varicoloured ink. One chap had a habit of sending in his missives about Russian mercenaries at the bottom of his garden with a photograph of himself holding the letter, which he placed a finger print over. Just so that we could confirm that it was genuine and not a miss-information operation.
Well, that's pesky Mr Skripol for you

A friend of mine in the Air Staff used to review letters that were addressed to CAS and intercepted by his outer office. UFOs, conspiracies, ideas for anti-gravitation...the works. I suggested that they should be put together in a book for sale with proceeds to the RAF Benevolent Fund.

Not a fan of Aldous Huxley? They are the lowest caste in his novel "Brave New World" -

Epsilons- Epsilons wear the colour black. Epsilons are the lowest caste and can not read or write. Epsilons are deprived of 80% of their oxygen and have the most alcohol in their blood surrogates. Epsilons have to do the worst jobs that no one else wants to do.​

Infantry, then...

All legit traders got at least £10k grants from the last lockdown and at least £1300.00 for this month , add the furlough payments for any staff and you can see she is a an utter mong , of course all those trading illegally with cash in hand staff get fcuk all which I find amusing .

Well, that's pesky Mr Skripol for you

A friend of mine in the Air Staff used to review letters that were addressed to CAS and intercepted by his outer office. UFOs, conspiracies, ideas for anti-gravitation...the works. I suggested that they should be put together in a book for sale with proceeds to the RAF Benevolent Fund.

That does sound rather entertaining. I know my Publisher is currently on the call for new authors.

Rebel Without A Clue...
Actually watching live now day 2 of the fuckwit saga, he's attempting to open again even though there's a full police presence. Really bizarre part is on top of qnon, anti maskers etc, yelling profanities at traffic and journalist,there are people waving the American flag and chanting Trump.......

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads