Dilemma!

A blind man and his guide dog passed me today.

When they were a couple of yards away, the dog started to shit while still guiding his master.

Small lumps were dropping out of its arse, then the guy was walking into the shit.

The blind fella encouraged the dog to move on.

The dilemma I had was should I report him to the authorities for not cleaning up as his dog fowled the pavement.

Anyone else had a dilemma?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

When they were a couple of yards away, the dog started to shit while still guiding his master.

Small lumps were dropping out of its arse, then the guy was walking into the shit.

The dilemma I had was should I report him to the authorities for not cleaning up as his dog fowled the pavement.

Yes which implement I'd cave your scull in with. I'm favouring a cold set.

No - I'm too busy having a life.

T

trowel

There are no such things as dirty animals, but dirty humans exist in their droves. The blind bastards condition is no excuse. He must know when his dog is dropping one.

T

TheSnake

So, you felt like a jack bastard and didn't say anything?......that is sooo the problem these days !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The NAAFI Bar 75
cheesypoptart Multinational HQ 14
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 100