Dilemma- the Snip

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by smallbrownprivates, Mar 22, 2006.

?
  1. yes, all males are barstewards including hounds

30.0%
  2. no, yours are next

70.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right probably wrong forum, as its about the dog, but medical dilemma all the same: should the dog(look left) lose his nuts or not?

Pro:
    little sbp is 7 weeks away and an excitable lab is not good for babies.
    he'll stop dry humping any other dog he meets
    he'll stop peeing everywhere
    i might have a chance of getting him to properly flush a hedgerow

Con:
    He might get fat
    he might lose his personality including the beserk spin in a circle going for a walk frenzy
    His spaff won't be worth £500 a squirt
    it sets a dangerous precedent in the house

so poll answers gratefully received. If they end up going, I'll see if i can get them pickled :D good alternative for coins if playing "save the queen" on the lash 8O

2. My mate Steve had a cat, Punky, who was a big Tom cat. Steve was very proud of Punky, thought him a very cool cat indeed, but being a responsible owner (and possibly worried that Punky would be hounded ahem by the feline equivalent of the CSA) Steve made the decision to have Punky neutered. The night of the day of the op I received a phone call from Steve...

"D-d-d-d-d-dozy? P-p-p-p-p-punky's had his operation!"
    "Yes mate, I know, you told me it was going to happen today."
    "B-b-b-b-b-but he's had his bollocks chopped off! 8O"
    "Yes mate, that's what happens when a Tom cat is neutered... :?"
    "Oh my God, what've I done? I thought he was having a vasectomy! 8O"
    "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! :lol: You utter MONG! :lol:"
    "But he loved his big hairy balls! Licked them with pride! What am I going to do? He's going to hate me! He's going to turn gay! I have a gay cat... :cry:"
    " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:"

3. Get 'em chopped! That way you'll be the real man of the house and not the bl00dy dog. How much respect from the dog will you get?

Dog thinks - "I only pi$$ed on the carpet, and 2 legged master cut off my balls. There is NO WAY that I am going to crimp one off in the living room!"

...and carpets stay clean!!

You da man!!!

4. Hi SPB, I've got a Springer/Lab and I knew that breeding was out of the question, so had the nuts done, Daft as a brush as a pup, but it certainly quietened him down.Doubt if the pissin will stop though, and never seen him dry humpin. Choclate pedigree labs are more exicetable than the yellow labs, but that can be curtailed by good training!.If introduced properly to babies I doubt there will be a problem.Most dog training books will give you an insight on how this can be achieved.

So if you bought him as a pet and not for his Spaff, get him done.IMHO

CTC

5. Good morning your High Dogness, may I have the honour of presenting Baby? :)

6. Did you ever think when you eat chinese
    its not really chicken, but a dogs testes.

sorry, couldn't resist.

7. Fantastic! :D :D