Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

DII Posting

It was rejecting my login on DII, even tough I could log in fine at home. Not tried DII today - I'll let you know tomorrow if it's sorted.

Still can only reply using the 'Quick Reply' box, cannot use Quotes or add any sort of attachment such as a picture.

This from Main Building.

Can we have a seconder for that before I get stuck in? Just incase there's something odd about the browser settings on that individual PC.

Can we have a seconder for that before I get stuck in? Just incase there's something odd about the browser settings on that individual PC.

The site is working fine for me on DII including allowing the drop down menus, which is an improvement on the old site.

The site is working fine for me on DII including allowing the drop down menus, which is an improvement on the old site.

Testing quote button. (via 'reply with quote' and 'go advanced')

Edit: Ref 'drop down menus'. On the old site, were these the ones at the top such as forums etc? If so, I can't get them to work on my work computer (and never could)!?