DII Home User Program

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by rockdj99uk, Feb 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You used to be able to get Microsoft Office for £17 so I was wondering if anybody has got the url from the intranet as I can't find it anywhere. :frustrated:

I'm assuming its still going.
  2. It is still going. If you dig about on the defence home page you should be able to find it.
  3. Let me know when they start offering Office 2007 at that price....
  4. Alternatively,

Get rid of the steaming pile of shite that is Microsoft and come across to the dark side...

5. Would that not require you to be inpostention of said Mac?? :)

I have an old G3 Clamshell iBook somewhere, but could never find a fcuking word processer or anyother sort of office type ap for it, I was even willing to pay! :frustrated:
  6. Apple is for gays and posh cnuts.
  7. No, it's for people who need their systems to be stable. Care to back up your comments with facts?
  8. msr

msr LE

9. "https://sabs.sbl.r.mil.uk/"

Works on TAFMIS but not on CASH. I don't know about DII.

I ordered Office 2003 on 19 Jan 07 and it arrived on 29 Jan 07. Not bad at all. Cost £17.31 and not a penny more.

You can buy:
    - Microsoft Office Professional 2003 - £437.99 on Amazon
    - Microsoft Project Standard 2003 - £447.99 on Amazon
    - Microsoft Viso Prof 2003 - £367.99 on Amazon
    - Microsoft Frontpage 2003 - £143.99 on Amazon
    - Microsoft Office for Mac - £349.99 on Amazon
    each for £17.31.
  10. Fcuk me, that's expensive is it not? I got mine from a mate for bugger all.
  11. £17.31 is not expensive for this software. And you get a legitimate license with it, which you don't have.
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Depends on your needs.

My version of Office, etc, cost £17.31 less than yours did. Everything I print out isn't going to self destruct just because mine isn't licenced.

As a standalone user, then i recommend paying the same price as me - a grand total of fcuk all.