• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dii friendly websites

Getting fed up of reading the online newspapers over my lunch, so i was wondering if anyone knows any decent/funny/interesting/Dii friendly sites on the internet?

1070F said:
Getting fed up of reading the online newspapers over my lunch, so i was wondering if anyone knows any decent/funny/interesting/Dii friendly sites on the internet?
Have you tried looking at ARRSE? The Army Rumour Service.

I'll find you a link if you want.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Snail said:
1070F said:

Don't bother. It's not the same as it was

Bouillabaisse said:
The_Snail said:
1070F said:

Yeah, agreed. Usually because you get answers like The Snail's to perfectly good questions.

Bouillabaisse said:
The_Snail said:
1070F said:

It is what you make it!

1070F said:
Bouillabaisse said:
The_Snail said:
1070F said:

Yeah, agreed. Usually because you get answers like The Snail's to perfectly good questions.
Such as your first post perhaps? Desperate loser looking for fanny.

Did you get a shag in the end?

The_Snail said:
1070F said:
Bouillabaisse said:
The_Snail said:
1070F said:

Such as your first post perhaps? Desperate loser looking for fanny.

Did you get a shag in the end?
Thanks snail, that link just made my day :D
What a plonker he really is!

Latest Threads